Joe Rogan is a 5th degree blackbelt.....

the only thing i dislike about joe rogan is that he sometimes is so biased to a certain fighter

like the other guy that was fighitng mizugaki

or frankie edgar when he fought aldo

I watch the fights with the sound off and just watch Joe Silva's facial expressions.

iR769f3pzDuqP.gif

LOL lemme guess, Rogan sucks, and you can do better right. How bout quit hatin on chat forums, and get a real life with some real life problems.

People start Joe Rogan threads because they lack self-confidence and believe they can signal their competence through ad hominem attacks upon an established authority. In the end what they end up signalling however, is that they are clueless about the fundamental role of the commentator/announcer and the inherent limitations that come with the job.

It's his job to be informative and add to the excitement. Don't like it? Learn Spanish, listen to the other broadcast.

Try to commentate a card. Just keep talking the entire time. See how well you do.

Joe Rogans a 5th degree blackbelt in making people believe a fighters in trouble when hes actually not......
Under a guy he smokes weed with every day. That belt is as black as Michael Jackson was before he died.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that submission is locked in deep Mike..... Wait he let it go.... LOL

People bitch so much about any little thing. How many times has Rogan said a choke is tight and it actually is? I'm willing to bet he's right more often than not.
If you want to hear bad announcing go back and watch Elite XC fights. Gus Johnson had no clue what was going on in those fights. You'd be wishing you had Rogan and Goldberg.

Back