Media Joe Rogan emotional at UFC 300

hqdefault.jpg

I like Joe Rogan
He can be a bit out there,but he is himself and doesn't appear fake

Yes he's an emotional guy, but he doesn't hide it, so fair play to him. I bet he's good to his family and friends

Joe has been a huge part of the sport for decades. He doesn't need the money and is successful away from Mma, but he loves it. The guy is truly passionate about mma and I would take that over some sour faced broadcaster chasing a pay cheque

This site has seriously turned into Reddit.
A bunch of basement dwellers trying to make fun of billionaire who has their dream job, telling the owner and president of the UFC how he's doing his job all wrong and saying "insert fighters name" is a pussy while laying on their couch all day.
This site has become a parody of itself {<jordan}

Joe needs to learn to cry with dignity. Without dignity youre just an overly emotional woman crying all the time unnecessarily. Which is what he currently is.

TRT Rogan had too much HGH that day.

This site has seriously turned into Reddit.
A bunch of basement dwellers trying to make fun of billionaire who has their dream job, telling the owner and president of the UFC how he's doing his job all wrong and saying "insert fighters name" is a pussy while laying on their couch all day.
This site has become a parody of itself {<jordan}
I think I found Tony Hinchcliff's account

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back