Joe Rogan Becomes an 800 Pound Gorilla with Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen Supercut Edition

Well, that was weird.
tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

I'm pretty fucked up myself at the moment. I offer this:

The NRA should just release hundreds of gorillas into major US cities. This would necessitate the need to walk strapped. So much easier than lobbying congress.

#JoeLogicJoeRogan

my signature
Joe Rogan is stupid?

Please, please, pretty please list your accomplishments and we will compare them side by side with Rogan's.

Joe Rogan at 20 was more successful in life than you likely will ever be.

I often wonder if he might be the luckiest man alive. Consider his situation - high as a kite most days, gets paid to talk incoherent/barely coherent shit on TV, has awesome guests for his podcast, has baller wife, I mean at some point you have to wonder if somebody so patently insane must be looked after by a higher power...

I often wonder if he might be the luckiest man alive. Consider his situation - high as a kite most days, gets paid to talk incoherent/barely coherent shit on TV, has awesome guests for his podcast, has baller wife, I mean at some point you have to wonder if somebody so patently insane must be looked after by a higher power...
I dunno.

I've listened to a lot of Rogan over the years. He's clearly a very Intelligent and generally quite well rounded In that Intelligence. Super curious / open minded person who's just fascinated by many different facets of life. I see him as very talented and an Interesting mind In general, It's clearly served him well In allowing him to achieve the level of success that he has. That said, he definitely needs to be taken with a grain of salt at times and I can see how It might be easy to take him or certain things he says the wrong way.

I'm sure luck does play a factor. Maybe even higher powers if you believe In that sort of thing. who knows lol

Joe Rogan is stupid?

Please, please, pretty please list your accomplishments and we will compare them side by side with Rogan's.

Joe Rogan at 20 was more successful in life than you likely will ever be.

What does Rogan's success have to do with whether or not he's intelligent?

I like Joe and listen to most of his podcasts, but the dude never comes across as "bright". He falls for a lot of dumb pseudo-science.

Back