Joe Rogan and that leg is already compromised

Jiri hurt the dude on his feet and was chasing him all over the cage you dont do that with a compromised leg. Rogan just zones in on the kicks in every fight and reacts to each one like its a giant haymaker.
He looked pretty bad from them. Idk. I get more annoyed when he acts like every guillotine is about to be locked in.

Joe forgot a samurai doesn't feel pain

To be fair it was, but his coach fixed it between rounds

Whitman must be Bipolar. Take your time...I need more pressure.

Joe literally did it with a "that hurt" on a leg kick that made no difference hahaha

He's so fucking annoying. We know he's been kicking his leg. STFU about it already.

And doesn't let up, sheesh. That Gaethje/Holloway fight was almost non-stop Joe saying how destroyed Max's leg was and Max showing no ill effects from it whatsoever.
Yeah. I mean, yeah Max was talking hard leg kicks. Yeah, his leg was bruised and welted up. But he never seemed compromised by it in the least. Meanwhile, Gaethje's nose is double it's normal size and his mouth is hanging wide open because he can't breathe and Rogan just going on about Max's leg. LOL

So many winners tonight have had their leg compromised.

Rogan no count on Miyagi in corner.

healing-karate-kid.gif

And doesn't let up, sheesh. That Gaethje/Holloway fight was almost non-stop Joe saying how destroyed Max's leg was and Max showing no ill effects from it whatsoever.

That is the fight I always remember as the first time really being annoyed with it. You can just scroll down to the comments it really is something that bothers a lot of people. He also believes say Justin was 1-2 leg kicks away from stopping Khabib.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sechelariu
Back