Joe Rogan: "Almost one in every three people has a podcast"

Crazy how him and Schaub get paid to talk.
Both are morons and not funny.

My cousin has a podcast, but this is out of 40 relatives. So 1 in 40 is more a realistic number.

At best, he was so smashed he said that instead of saying "listens to a podcast".
At worst, he actually believes that.

I listened to JRE for a time, but I stopped. The main reasons is that it's like Rogan sometimes had absolutely no critical thinking. I almost felt as if someone invited could say he fucked aliens and he'd be like "Wooo amazing".
And also when he'd invite somebody linked to politics he'd just feed into their BS, sometimes not willingly.

Joe's the wisest of the dumb bro guys.

I think what he meant to say was that 100% of his unfunny, sycophantic friends have podcasts.

For someone that is always talking about confirmation bias bubbles. Joe is the Sun at the centre of his bubble. And all his friends orbit around him like planets. Relying upon his light and warmth for their own survival.

He meant its like one in three americans have a podcast but clearly that stat is for podcasts in the whole world (if its accurate).

So he's not really wrong. Either he just misunderstood his manager or hes just using the american comparison to put the number in perspective. Its the same thing when he says america was started 3 people ago.

Joes actually pretty smart.

Im not gonna lie though, most of the rogan trolling on this board is funny. This ones just a stretch.

Ya.....this clearly went over your head.

Do the math and report back.

I have 3 podcasts and I'm only 1 person

Fuck your math Joe.

Also, how is 900,000 a third of 320,000,000?

More like 1 in 35 , dip nuts.

Dip nuts, eh?

900,000/320,000,000 isn't one in 35...

I think what Joe was trying to say is that 1/3 bald dudes in LA have podcasts, which is actually more ridiculous to claim than what we were thinking he said, being that the actual number is about 99%.

Back