Joe Rogan: "Almost one in every three people has a podcast"

Considering the range of all things that are believed in the world, this one, especially if you'd see it as a global number and not a Murican one, is not the least bit shocking to me.

Granted im bein abit harsh.. Even then 900,000 isn't 1 in 3.

Granted im bein abit harsh.. Even then 900,000 isn't 1 in 3.

Obviously (to you and me). But if math isn't your strong suit as it is not for many, then it's not as obvious to you.

You guys don't know what you are talking about.

Joe Rogan was on NewsRadio with Phil Hartman..... Phil Hartman!

He meant its like one in three americans have a podcast but clearly that stat is for podcasts in the whole world (if its accurate).

So he's not really wrong. Either he just misunderstood his manager or hes just using the american comparison to put the number in perspective. Its the same thing when he says america was started 3 people ago.

Joes actually pretty smart.

Im not gonna lie though, most of the rogan trolling on this board is funny. This ones just a stretch.

Joe is a fucking idiots and so are the people who listen to his shit podcast.

In B4 midget beach pic.
76vji5d72iq11.jpg

Phew... just made it.

900k podcasts, 320 million people population, 1 in 3 people in USA have podcasts.

And this is reason enough as to why you shouldn't take much of what Joe Rogaine has to say, seriously at all.

I really hope the US invests more money into public education. Fuck Military, fuck universal health care, fuck getting rid of student loan debt, please, for the love of whatever God you do or don't believe in, educate your citizens. It's literally pathetic as to how stupid most Americans are.

Interesting math. I know probably a couple of hundred people most of which are professionals of some sort or another in the biggest city in Canada and I don't know of a single one of them having a pod cast?

Either I am a statistical anomaly or Canadians have better things to do with their time.

yeah. But not everyone has a producer that got an A in physics.

And people still believe he has a 127 IQ ?

Rogan is actually pretty smart. I listen to a heap of his podcasts and I know he does his homework beforehand, but he gets some of the best scientists and industry experts on his show and will debate them intelligently and grasp their concepts very quickly. An idiot couldn't do that.

We all have mental arithmetic slips, but fuck me, that was a sensational one. Firstly, he's made this massive assumption that all podcasts are in the states, then he goes and completely fucks up very simple math. We all make mistakes with on-the-fly arithmetic sometimes, but he obviously gave it a bit of thought and legitimately came to the conclusion that 1/3 people have a podcast. You would have to be high to entertain that idea and not at least question how you came to that number.

Put the bong down, Rogan.

I disagree with those stats. 1/3rd of the world doesn't have internet let alone podcast.

can we agree that rogan threads should all be moved to the wasteland?

A-level podcaster Brendan Schaub is one man with three podcasts.

Back