Joe Rogan: "Almost one in every three people has a podcast"

The dude who sold me a sandwich at subway yesterday prolly has a podcast at this point.

Does he realize that he's using the worldwide podcast statistics with the American population?

He got the math wrong anyways which is to be expected from a drug addict, but the other part is just retarded

Does he realize that he's using the worldwide podcast statistics with the American population?

He got the math wrong anyways which is to be expected from a drug addict, but the other part is just retarded

Honestly, a lot of Muricans think Murica is pretty much the entire world.

People care far too much about what joe rogan says

No he doesn't realize he's using worldwide numbers..

That's the thing that irks me when ppl rave about rogans intelligence. He makes analytical gaffs like this all the time. It's one thing to store information, your interpretation skills are way more indicative of smarts though

There are 270 million soccer players in the world and the united states has 327 million people

1 in every 1.2 people is a soccer player herp derp

giphy.gif

Dumbest thing he's said since the Ronda Rousey nonsense
nothing beats RRR nonsense. it was pretty retarded for anyone to say. for someone who has been around MMA and is himself an accomplished TMA practitioner? it was single digit IQ level or retardedness.

I don't listen to podcast because that word sounds stupid.

No he doesn't realize he's using worldwide numbers..

That's the thing that irks me when ppl rave about rogans intelligence. He makes analytical gaffs like this all the time. It's one thing to store information, your interpretation skills are way more indicative of smarts though

TBF, he might also be too fucking stoned to differentiate his left hand from his right and he got the number from his manager, so he most likely wasn't given complete context or maybe the wrong context.

He also does show pretty good insight/analyses at other times, and penalizing his fuck ups way too harshly in determining his intelligence is a fault I see very often on here.

This only applies to him and his rich friends

That is Josef's world

TBF, he might also be too fucking stoned to differentiate his left hand from his right and he got the number from his manager, so he most likely wasn't given complete context or maybe the wrong context.

He also does show pretty good insight/analyses at other times, and penalizing his fuck ups way too harshly in determining his intelligence is a fault I see very often on here.

Imo thats stat is just so blatantly false even on face value that im shocked anyone could possibly believe it. I struggle to see why he thinks that could be true.

Im a fan and i watch his podcast but he does this alot

So there's almost 1 million podcasts and over 300 million people in America

So how is that 1 in 3 again, Joe?

The weed is strong here

Imo thats stat is just so blatantly false even on face value that im shocked anyone could possibly believe it. I struggle to see why he thinks that could be true.

Im a fan and i watch his podcast but he does this alot

Considering the range of all things that are believed in the world, this one, especially if you'd see it as a global number and not a Murican one, is not the least bit shocking to me.

Certainly feels that way.

Back