Joe Rogan 5’3 confirmed W/ Ruotolo Bros

I'll never understand the obsession over Joe Rogan's height. Is because he makes a shitload of money? Could easily kick your ass? Or is this some inside Sherdog joke or what? Honest question.

1.The obsession is because Rogan consistently lies about his height and people are tired of it. If he just owned up to it less people would pile on him. Its that simple.

2. Hes 5”3, dudes not kicking anyones ass in heavier weight sizes. Idk why people pretend weight classes dont matter. Too many People getting fooled by movies where 100lbs chick beats a group of 5 guys lol. Tiny guys hit weaker, less reach, and easier to punch down on. Weight classes/size matter you goofs.

3. Dudes in his 50s and even tiny guys his own size would give him problems now.

1.The obsession is because Rogan consistently lies about his height and people are tired of it. If he just owned up to it less people would pile on him. Its that simple.

2. Hes 5”3, dudes not kicking anyones ass in heavier weight sizes. Idk why people pretend weight classes dont matter. Too many People getting fooled by movies where 100lbs chick beats a group of 5 guys lol. Tiny guys hit weaker, less reach, and easier to punch down on. Weight classes/size matter you goofs.

3. Dudes in his 50s and even tiny guys his own size would give him problems now.
Who cares? Lot's of guys lie about their height. Does it really matter that much to you? He probably is lying about his height. The big question is why does it matter so much to you?

Who cares? Lot's of guys lie about their height. Does it really matter that much to you? He probably is lying about his height. The big question is why does it matter so much to you?

Settle down, its a 4 page thread and there is several of these Joe Height threads weekly. Plenty of people care obviously.

There was even a guy on here that spent 20k to write “Joe Rogan is literally 5”3” in LA lol

Lying about an inch or two is whatever but Joe says hes is 5”8 3/4 lmaoooo come on bro…..

What percentage of people in the world could beat Joe in a fight? Wasn't that a claim? He's a tiny little guy...

Rogan is definitely talking some shit. Other than that, there are small killers. Marcelo Garcia, Manhoef, etc.

Rogan is definitely talking some shit. Other than that, there are small killers. Marcelo Garcia, Manhoef, etc.
For sure! I'm twice Joe's height and half his age and I'd barely beat him...

I'll never understand the obsession over Joe Rogan's height. Is because he makes a shitload of money? Could easily kick your ass? Or is this some inside Sherdog joke or what? Honest question.
You high ? Rogan couldn't kick anybody's ass, what are you talking about?

The dude is 5.3 with 50 inch reach. A 15 year amateur of normal size would spark his lights out.

Are you trying to make yourself feel better here? Cuz thats what it seems like.

You might not have the inches in height(or width) but I'm sure you have a great personality champ !

Are you trying to make yourself feel better here? Cuz thats what it seems like.

You might not have the inches in height(or width) but I'm sure you have a great personality champ !
I'm 6'3" so, no I'm not trying to make myself feel better. I just really don't understand why a bunch of grown men are so obsessed with another man's height. I'm just trying to understand the infatuation many people have with his height. That's all. It's just odd.

I have actually never heard anyone lying about his height.. must be a celebrity thing. Kinda noticeable in real life interactions walking around etc.

I love these threads. Prob 5-10% of why I still go to sherdog.

He is 5'7 but he is also old as shit now. You shrink a little as you get older. My dad used to be my height but he is like an inch shorter now but he is really old.

Love when these threads trigger all the manlets on sherdog.
Rogan is a lying sob.
5'3 is accurate.

Most of us were taller than him in middle school.

That picture has 3 manlets
One with funny hair
One with no hair
One with questionable hairline

Why does anyone even care about his height at this point? He's obviously short, but he's winning in life.

Let's get something straight here

Being 5'3 is not fucking winning at life.
It's not winning at anything.

joe Rogan is at least 5'6. those 5'3 must be trolling.

Back