Joe Rogan 5’3 confirmed W/ Ruotolo Bros

2019767589_JonesRogan.jpg.e1b191227990ee650272915c8c0392f6.jpg

I’m 5’5, when I met him I towered over him…but I was walking on stilts

Arent those brothers 5'11 or so? Wouldn't that just confirm JR at 5'8? Also, who gives a shit? He's killing it and enjoying life... I suspect that's what gets at bottom-dwellers angry, who turn the anger into a trying to catch him lying. Joe doesn't give a shit. Anyone with a brain, won't give a shit.
Those guys are probably barefoot with Rogan wearing shoes with inserts

What percentage of people in the world could beat Joe in a fight? Wasn't that a claim? He's a tiny little guy...

Maybe you should learn what that means before making as ass of yourself.

Oh wait too late.

I know one thing for sure, Joe will forever be more successful and happy than all of you weirdos.
Can't be happy at 5.3 bruh. He worked super hard and got successful trying to fill a void in his heart and fight his sense of inadequacy.

Why do you think he's so obsessed with big muscular dudes?

I'll never understand the obsession over Joe Rogan's height. Is because he makes a shitload of money? Could easily kick your ass? Or is this some inside Sherdog joke or what? Honest question.

I thought we already confirmed he's 5'4

<23>

Why does anyone even care about his height at this point? He's obviously short, but he's winning in life.

Why does anyone even care about his height at this point? He's obviously short, but he's winning in life.
Joe Rogan would give away close to all his fortune to be 4 inches taller. The average Sherdogger is 6'3" and has already won.

Here is Joe Rogan with BJJ super star brothers, the Ruotolo Brothers. Joe Rogan is clearly 5’3 and has been lying to us all this time. Anyway, I checked the search function and I couldn’t find any ‘Joe Rogan height threads’, so here you go, fellow 6’5 sherbreh’s.

View attachment 880172
Thank you, knowing Joe Rogans height is very, very, important for everyone in the world to know......that sonofabitch was lying!

Back