Joe Rogan 5’3 confirmed W/ Ruotolo Bros

Arent those brothers 5'11 or so? Wouldn't that just confirm JR at 5'8? Also, who gives a shit? He's killing it and enjoying life... I suspect that's what gets at bottom-dwellers angry, who turn the anger into a trying to catch him lying. Joe doesn't give a shit. Anyone with a brain, won't give a shit.

I have never heard of those 2 guys or know their heights but it looks like Rogan is about 5'4.

Arent those brothers 5'11 or so? Wouldn't that just confirm JR at 5'8? Also, who gives a shit? He's killing it and enjoying life... I suspect that's what gets at bottom-dwellers angry, who turn the anger into a trying to catch him lying. Joe doesn't give a shit. Anyone with a brain, won't give a shit.

Lol the guy on the right is 5'7...

Lol the guy on the right is 5'7...

I don't know those kids and don't give a shit, they look the same height to me.

https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/will-kade-ruotolo-beat-roberto-jimenez/

Kade Ruotolo

• Record: 8-3
  • Height: 5’11” | Weight: 77kg | Age: 18
  • Wins: 2 SUB, 3 decisions, 3 points,
  • Losses: 3 SUB
  • Noticeable Wins: Ethan Crelinsten, Cole Franson, Ashley Williams
  • Noticeable Losses: Roberto Jimenez, Nicky Ryan
  • Current Ranking: | Last match: Cole Franson

So easy to identify the manlets of Sherdog. Instead of just moving on when they see a Joe Rogan height thread they have to get all bitter and angry, hilarious.

So easy to identify the manlets of Sherdog. Instead of just moving on when they see a Joe Rogan height thread they have to get all bitter and angry, hilarious.

I can't say about those who get angry, you could be right, who knows. From my perspective, I'm tired of seeing these threads. It's irrelevant and for some reason these posts keep popping up with new proof. We should honestly have another forum dedicated to the height of Rogan.

I won't lie, the first ones were kind of funny... But it's gotten out of hand.

I can't say about those who get angry, you could be right, who knows. From my perspective, I'm tired of seeing these threads. It's irrelevant and for some reason these posts keep popping up with new proof. We should honestly have another forum dedicated to the height of Rogan.

I won't lie, the first ones were kind of funny... But it's gotten out of hand.

I agree a sub forum for Rogan height threads would be a good solution. For real though I think its just harmless fun, most the comments are just banter. The ones who come across as salty and whine about them are normally the insecure types.

I don't know those kids and don't give a shit, they look the same height to me.

https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/will-kade-ruotolo-beat-roberto-jimenez/

Kade Ruotolo

• Record: 8-3
  • Height: 5’11” | Weight: 77kg | Age: 18
  • Wins: 2 SUB, 3 decisions, 3 points,
  • Losses: 3 SUB
  • Noticeable Wins: Ethan Crelinsten, Cole Franson, Ashley Williams
  • Noticeable Losses: Roberto Jimenez, Nicky Ryan
  • Current Ranking: | Last match: Cole Franson

Nice

If he would just be honest about his height, this wouldn’t be happening
If he would have admitted that he was 5 ft 3,he is def 5 foot 1 and a half.

i always read these threads to see who got angry about it so i can label them "manlet" and never read their posts ever again
565087.jpg

When will you losers ever let this go?
Cant tell if this is a bit that people do or wide spread mental illness .
Definitely the former.

Guys, I found the sissy manlets.

Because I said it's a bit that people do? Learn to know what former and latter mean, genius.

Shane Carwin is the GOAT height cutter.

Gonna tell me what I think now? Okay I'm done here. I guess it is mental illness.

Back