Joe Lauzon's Cut Man

if you don't know the nature of cuts and what can be done, why do you jump to the conclusion that his cut man did inadequate work?

Stitch was his cut man. You can't question the best in the business.

What a pointless thread, did you make this just to shit on the cut man?

Yes Stitch just sucks.

Nothing better than when the first reply just absolutely nails it.

Oh look, quick to jump to smart ass comments when the cut man (not Stitch) did, in fact, do a shitty job as others have noted. I assume you sent your PM apologies to the OP?

Not even the cutmen are safe on Sherdog ..................

I agree, I thought he kind of did a crappy job at first.

I think Lauzon moved his head when he was putting the vaseline. He just had little time to work on all those wounds.

If you are not certified in dealing with cuts nor train, specifically like the cutmans in MMA - imho you have no right to bash their work.

That position isnt something that is open for entry level schmuck. His cut man had his priorities simply because Vaseline won't stop or plug once it is a wide open cut.

If you are not certified in dealing with cuts nor train, specifically like the cutmans in MMA - imho you have no right to bash their work.

That position isnt something that is open for entry level schmuck. His cut man had his priorities simply because Vaseline won't stop or plug once it is a wide open cut.

Then none of us would ever be able to post anything because very few of us are certified in fighting, training, or cuts yet everyone bashes fighters' fights all day.

Maybe you're certified? You inserted your assessment of the cut in your post so maybe you are.

Unless he took a mallet and pliers to his cut, I think he did the best job possible.

Back