Joe Biden, "I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap"

JoshTehV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone see that weird video of Joe Biden saying some downright creepy shit? This only magnifies all the times he's kissed and touched women and children in weird ways.

Then he goes on to describe how he defended some black man who referred to him as a honkey and then he gets even more confusing describing the guy's victim without any inference that he isn't describing the guy he defended who he was just talking about.

How the hell did he even get this far is what I'm wondering?

starts a 30:45

Last edited:
Yeah, Biden is is suffering from the early stages of dementia I think.

But then again, so is President Trump.

Also, War Room is that way>>>>>>>>>

Super creepy!
I do not understand these parents letting their kids near him.

And Biden has a literal crackhead for a son who was fucking the widow of his own dead brother and cheated on her with a prostitute who now is suing him for not paying child support on his bastard child.

They’re both nuttier than squirrel turds.

He also said he would shoot Obama if he tried to take his guns, a rally once, not kidding

Obama being the first black president I guess wanted to keep would-be assassins around, to get an edge psychologically

Yeah, Biden is is suffering from the early stages of dementia I think.

But then again, so is President Trump.

Also, War Room is that way>>>>>>>>>

Lol, no Trump isn't.

Go to 41 seconds of the video.

"I have hairy legs, and when I was younger, those hairs would turn blond on my legs, I would get in the pool, and the kids would run up and touch my legs, and watch the hair rise. I love kids jumping on my lap."

And some more crazy rambling.....

Speechless.

Any candidate not blessed by the establishment would be killed by the media for these sound bites.

The candidates blessed by the MSM, they get to have this video go viral, and still not get talked about.

What say you WR? Is this it?

Discuss......

Democrat front runner right there. Who the fuck is gonna vote for this pedophile clown?

Biden is one creepy senile old man. Damn shame Trump fucked up having him investigated because he's an incompetent senile old man.

It's kinda rich that things like Epstein and pedo Biden have been on conspiracy radar for years but now you common folk are getting wise

You guys member when Howard dean's campaign ended on a heeyaaaa?

I member.....

Back