Joe Biden, "I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap"

You guys member when Howard dean's campaign ended on a heeyaaaa?

I member.....
That is not what happened. He was already falling in the polls before the stupid yell.

I absolutely love how much time and energy conservatives waste on a guy that won't be the nominee. It's truly a good sign for the Dems chances. I mean, Donald even is getting himself impeached over this guy.

I absolutely love how much time and energy conservatives waste on a guy that won't be the nominee. It's truly a good sign for the Dems chances. I mean, Donald even is getting himself impeached over this guy.

Who will be the nominee then? Warren? Lol

Who do you think is gonna beat Biden for the dem candidacy?

Imagine if Biden said he'd like to fuck his daughter

giphy.gif

Yall know if he gets anywhere near the nod SNL will destroy him.

He aint going to win, the country is ready for some youngblood in that office, not some geriatric fuck that still follows the principles set forth by the movie Reefer Madness

Yall know if he gets anywhere near the nod SNL will destroy him.

He aint going to win, the country is ready for some youngblood in that office, not some geriatric fuck that still follows the principles set forth by the movie Reefer Madness

I actually think Biden is going to lose because the old people don't have the votes anymore. The real boomers are dying off, and if not 2020, then in 2024, retired people will no longer decide elections.

"I love kids jumping on my lap"

Biden 2020

Back