Joe Biden, "I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap"

I actually think Biden is going to lose because the old people don't have the votes anymore. The real boomers are dying off, and if not 2020, then in 2024, retired people will no longer decide elections.

We can hope..... Biden winning, even with Trump gone will be depressing.... it would be like getting sober but NOT improving your life dramatically.

Sad.

I absolutely love how much time and energy conservatives waste on a guy that won't be the nominee. It's truly a good sign for the Dems chances. I mean, Donald even is getting himself impeached over this guy.

I hope your right but I don't know how you are so confident. Guy has a massive lead over everyone right now. In fact his lead is bigger than I think it's ever been right now. Biggest lead in a long time at the very least according to RCP.

Coming from a guy that has "double yellows" and who thinks Owen Benjamin is relevant? Maybe you are not in a position to judge.

I never claimed Owen Benjamin is relevant, but don't let facts get in the way of a really mediocre troll attempt.

I never claimed Owen Benjamin is relevant, but don't let facts get in the way of a really mediocre troll attempt.

Relevant enough for a thread though right? Also I see your post that I replied to as a troll attempt.

How did you get those time outs, I mean yellows?

I hope your right but I don't know how you are so confident. Guy has a massive lead over everyone right now. In fact his lead is bigger than I think it's ever been right now. Biggest lead in a long time at the very least according to RCP.
He's also running out of money and lacks actual engaged interest from likely voters. There is a large group of uninformed voters who don't keep up with day-to-day politics. These individuals would say something like "I don't know most of these names.... I guess the Vice President?", and that's where the numbers are coming from. There's plenty of people who simply do not stay informed. If they do, it is passive viewing (as they scroll on social media). These people won't stick with Biden when they hear him for more than 10 minutes.

Also, I predicted he'd fall out of the top spot by March. We'll see if that holds, but I'm definitely not concerned either way. And if Dems do eat the shit sandwich, well then... 4 more years, I guess.

How did you get those time outs, I mean yellows?

Some manlet got offended that I said his opinion on something was stupid and wanted to flex a bit of muscle. It just made me laugh because as far as I can tell double yellow cards don't hamper me in any way and I get the satisfaction of knowing I really got to him.

Just like when I got trolls like you keeping tabs on me and following me around in different threads, and I don't know the first thing about any of ya'll. You're just playing yourselves lol

Remember Hillary set to beat Trump in biggest land slide ever? Polls are fake news bro.

Also Joe Biden is a creepy pedo and they will rig it for him anyways.

Anyone see that weird video of Joe Biden saying some downright creepy shit? This only magnifies all the times he's kissed and touched women and children in weird ways.

Then he goes on to describe how he defended some black man who referred to him as a honkey and then he gets even more confusing describing the guy's victim without any inference that he isn't describing the guy he defended who he was just talking about.

How the hell did he even get this far is what I'm wondering?

starts a 30:45

Joe is the most racist person in the presidential race including Trump
You guys member when Howard dean's campaign ended on a heeyaaaa?

I member.....

lol I do...we're going to cleveland woooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I've lost tons of respect for some posters this election cycle for defending this clown and others

this is straight up sickening

Lol, no Trump isn't.

Nothing screams not demented like
5dd5c84dfd9db27d78057e25

Back