Social Joe Biden Gaffe Thread

sleepy crazy joe thinks he's going to beat himself ... freudian slip ? lol seems about right

Terry McAullife is content with keeping Biden "in the basement." I wonder why that is.

Trump supporters shouldn´t really be laughing at other peoples gaffes. Trump can´t string a coherent sentence together either.
A sad day when those 2 turd nuggets are the best candidates the US can come up with.

Trump supporters shouldn´t really be laughing at other peoples gaffes. Trump can´t string a coherent sentence together either.
A sad day when those 2 turd nuggets are the best candidates the US can come up with.

He strung coherent sentences together when he was brokering international business deals evolving his company into a global enterprise.

You guys make stuff up.

He strung coherent sentences together when he was brokering international business deals evolving his company into a global enterprise.

You guys make stuff up.
lol. Trump defense force to the rescue.

He can´t finish a sentence without adding 4 different trains of thought and says retarded outlandish shit all the time.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Yet to many linguists, Trump stands out for how often he deploys these conversational tics. "Trump's frequency of divergence is unusual," Liberman says. In other words, he goes off topic way more often than the average person in conversation.

Geoffrey Pullum, a linguist at University of Edinburgh, argues that there’s more going on than just a conversational, I’ll-let-you-fill-in-the-gaps-style. Trump’s unorganized sentences and short snippets might suggest something about how his mind works. "His speech suggests a man with scattered thoughts, a short span of attention, and a lack of intellectual discipline and analytical skills," Pullum says.

He can´t finish a sentence without adding 4 different trains of thought and says retarded outlandish shit all the time.

Yet to many linguists, Trump stands out for how often he deploys these conversational tics. "Trump's frequency of divergence is unusual," Liberman says. In other words, he goes off topic way more often than the average person in conversation.

Geoffrey Pullum, a linguist at University of Edinburgh, argues that there’s more going on than just a conversational, I’ll-let-you-fill-in-the-gaps-style. Trump’s unorganized sentences and short snippets might suggest something about how his mind works. "His speech suggests a man with scattered thoughts, a short span of attention, and a lack of intellectual discipline and analytical skills," Pullum says.

I stopped at Trump force to the rescue.

Trump does not need rescuing lol.

Last I checked he's destroying the neo liberal alliance, almost all on his and Steve Bannon's original plan.

You are nothing compared to Trump.

Last I checked he's destroying the neo liberal alliance, almost all on his and Steve Bannon's original plan.

Dodge noted.

Dodge noted.

This is hilarious. This is a Joe Biden gaffe thread and you come in with the typical "But, but Drumf!!! <mma2>

As if he has anything to do with with thread. There's a TDS Mega thread where you can whine and spill your soy while your banging on your computer in anger about him.

Last edited:
This is hilarious. This is a Joe Biden gaffe thread and you come in with the typical "But, but Drumf!!! <mma2>

As if he has anything to do with with thread. There's a TDS Mega thread where you can whine and spill your soy while your banging on your computer in anger about him.
Not at all. I just find it funny that some people can laugh at Bidens gaffes while at the very same time support someone with at least as many gaffes. I guess the best standards are double standards ey.

I have thoroughly discussed all matters on the forum that have ever been presented. I have a life, I'm not going to get bogged down by out of touch brainwashed sheep who can't recognize strong argument.
Keep dodging. It´s a great tactic when you have 0 arguments.

That is obviously false. There is absolutely no comparison between hairy legs Joe and Donald.

Not at all. I just find it funny that some people can laugh at Bidens gaffes while at the very same time support someone with at least as many gaffes. I guess the best standards are double standards ey.
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

That was number 17 on the list of leftist debating tactics. It provided nothing to the conversation. It's easy to see why someone would not take you seriously after prefacing your response with that.

Back