Social Joe Biden Gaffe Thread

I just grabbed a cup of cofeve and a plate of hamberders to enjoy with this thread.

I just grabbed a cup of cofeve and a plate of hamberders to enjoy with this thread.
There's a TDS thread for you to post Trump's typos. This thread is about poor kids being just as talented as white kids if only their parents would put the record player on for them.

There's a TDS thread for you to post Trump's typos. This thread is about poor kids being just as talented as white kids if only their parents would put the record player on for them.
{<jordan}

I think this was 2008, but when he told that parapalegic senator to stand up. "Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you"

giphy.gif

"Dog faced Pony soldier"

"120 million Americans killed in shootings"

"Running for Senate"

I have this sinking feeling for America that you genuinely believe this is the extent of his grammar and English language defect.

I have this sinking feeling for America that you genuinely believe this is the extent of his grammar and English language defect.
That guy posted 2 typos and I was kind enough to direct him to the proper thread. The "sinking feeling" you have is probably just low T. Maybe get some bloodwork done and see if your doctor can get you on some kind of hormone therapy.

I know he tried to make the parallel between Boris and Trump. But, I feel like we are more in a realm of seeing Joe Biden as America's Boris Johnson:

He has made a career out of being a benign goofball. Therefore, we let our guard down.

Heck, calling him "Uncle Joe" has been a term of endearment for decades in DC.

I have posted this clip from 2004 (Daily Show with Jon Stewart) a couple of times here on sherdog. http://www.cc.com/video-clips/svsqnx/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-joe-biden

Joe looks right at Jon and said that he has been full of sh*t for years and that his campaign has been based on a false narrative.

For some reason, Jon laughs at that comment from Joe. It's as if being self-aware of being full of sh*t is seen as endearing and refreshing.

I am not sure how American (and British) voters can honestly be swindled into thinking incompetence/goofiness is endearing for elected officials.

Each day, I am more confident in simply not voting the top of the ballot come November. I will just vote for the local elections and for the House and Senate.

Haven't we moved beyond "I'll vote for that guy because I could see him having a beer with me."?

certainly not good to tell voters to NOT vote for him.....
Or....bear with me....

Joe doesn't want the job. He knows he has been propped up by the "DC consultants" and his best years are behind him. But, he can't drop out know due to being in this too deep. Plus, dropping out now would tarnish his 50+ years in DC.

Just like Anthony Smith's corner, Biden's team should stop the fight for his own good.

I will not be surprised if the Dems have a brokered convention.

Back