Job situation in Australia

More seriously a lot of money can be made in Swiss. Don't know about Finland but pays there are 2x/3x the french ones.
Not very civic but if you live the other side of the french/german/whatever border but work there you get the pay without the cost of life.
That being said pretty sure the first shit you start and you're out.

25 is not old. With your issues and current outlook you could end up mentally ill or disabled with no one to care for you and just a homeless bum on the street.

Unless you're planning to kill yourself it's a terrible idea to live your life expecting to die young. What's preventing you from learning a trade?

For the record, based on your posts ITT the problem is you and not your environment. Try changing yourself instead.
The problem is his enviroment. TS comes from a pretty rough background and sometimes you need to start fresh off away from all the negative influences around you.

I have seen it thousands of times even with myself in a lesser scale.

TS is only mid 20s (a kid) and a pretty smart dude. I would recommend him Argentina but I don't think he speak spanish and IDK how the fuck you get a visa here.

The problem is his enviroment. TS comes from a pretty rough background and sometimes you need to start fresh off away from all the negative influences around you.

TS is only mid 20s (a kid) and a pretty smart dude. I would recommend him Argentina but I don't think he speak spanish and IDK how the fuck you get a visa here.

He could remove himself from negative influences much more cheaply by moving to another part of the country. Also if he's at risk of getting into trouble he's much better off dealing with the justice system as a citizen.

It really sounds like T.S. could benefit most from therapy and medication though. No one that young should be talking like they have nothing to look forward to in life.

Mid 20s he's got time to get his head on straight, learn a trade, and be making decent money in his 30s. I don't think moving to another country to do unskilled physical labor is going to help him get there though.

Last edited:
He could remove himself from negative influences much more cheaply by moving to another part of the country. Also if he's at risk of getting into trouble he's much better off dealing with the justice system as a citizen.

It really sounds like T.S. could benefit most from therapy and medication though. No one that young should be talking like they have nothing to look forward to in life.

Mid 20s he's got time to get his head on straight, learn a trade, and be making decent money in his 30s. I don't think moving to another country to do unskilled physical labor is going to help him get there though.
I think moving to another country is a good idea. We only live once and he is at the perfect age to do it. He can always come back to Finland.

Also don't get all internet psychologist with a guy who probably exaggerates his posting quite a bit for entertainment value.

I think moving to another country is a good idea. We only live once and he is at the perfect age to do it. He can always come back to Finland.

Also don't get all internet psychologist with a guy who probably exaggerates his posting quite a bit for entertainment value.

If he just wants attention then idgaf. I was taking him at his word.

I actually dont have a record, village didnt have cops and in early twenties in capital i wasnt caught except for weed when smoking it during new year

First you don’t look like Valuev AND now this, I feel like I’ve been mislead!

I say give it a shot and see how it goes.

Enviroment is fine these days , compared to teens and early twenties at least , not counting ghettoness and random interesting nights out that happen sometimes that i write about, no way im doing anything bad again,promised to mom

It really might be me,because for a normal guy this country is great.

You are not wrong either

I was taking math classes last year thinking about trying for college for engineeting, but that didnt work out.

Head says something needs to change but what roads to take is the question

Appreciate responses though never thought this thread would go this deep.

Last edited:
i will be leaving to aussies this year when i have money since things doesnt seem to work out here and someone once told me in these situations you have to change enviroment and so got a question about jobs.

how easy it is to get a normal entry level shitjob,say like construction?

Not as a professional guy,but as a brick carrier,helper,clean up etc

possible helpful skills include

expert hand to hand combatant,expert alcoholic,speak 3 languages fluently,ex military,massive shittalker and probably a sociopath

thank you for your time
I think New Zealand will better.

New Zealand:
-Better job market
-Better weather
-Better people
-Safer environment
-Safer beaches
-Not venomous
-Not poisonous
-No bushfires

Have you considered Germany?

Here in Italy i've ear very often about Italians going up there and getting paid MUCH more for manual labor compared to same job here
Entry jobs on construction are paid pretty bad, like 10 euros/hour without insurance.

NZ has it's advantages, but there's a reason people here migrate to Oz in huge numbers - because there's big bucks to be made, especially in the mining industry.

But you will get work in here if you are a reasonably healthy male, trade skills help too. It's just that wages suck and the cost of living is off the chain in the big centres.

Strikes me that Europe makes a ton more sense as you're a eu citizen. Getting citizenship can be a fuck.

Entry jobs on construction are paid pretty bad, like 10 euros/hour without insurance.
Count that lot of "easy to get" jobs on construction (or other similar) here got big % of illegal and paid much less, so 10 as start base is'nt bad next to here

Count that lot of "easy to get" jobs on construction (or other similar) here got big % of illegal and paid much less, so 10 as start base is'nt bad next to here
Damn, living on 10 bucks an hour is hard enough allready. I remember before minimum wage when ppl got paid like 3 euros/hour delivering Pizza. No reason to even get up for that...

i will be leaving to aussies this year when i have money since things doesnt seem to work out here and someone once told me in these situations you have to change enviroment and so got a question about jobs.

how easy it is to get a normal entry level shitjob,say like construction?

Not as a professional guy,but as a brick carrier,helper,clean up etc

possible helpful skills include

expert hand to hand combatant,expert alcoholic,speak 3 languages fluently,ex military,massive shittalker and probably a sociopath

thank you for your time
If you want a change, get out of your shithole and personal environment, trade fair construction is usually paid a tad better, at least here in germany than basic construction on entry level. If you aren't afraid of heights, you could make some good money as an industrial climber. It's nothing for a lifetime but you will earn enough to have a decent living and get some kind of education additionally.

Back