Job situation in Australia

More seriously a lot of money can be made in Swiss. Don't know about Finland but pays there are 2x/3x the french ones.
Not very civic but if you live the other side of the french/german/whatever border but work there you get the pay without the cost of life.
That being said pretty sure the first shit you start and you're out.
Working in swiss as a foreigner ain't that easy. They are pretty picky on visas if you don't have a connection.

i will be leaving to aussies this year when i have money since things doesnt seem to work out here and someone once told me in these situations you have to change enviroment and so got a question about jobs.

how easy it is to get a normal entry level shitjob,say like construction?

Not as a professional guy,but as a brick carrier,helper,clean up etc

possible helpful skills include

expert hand to hand combatant,expert alcoholic,speak 3 languages fluently,ex military,massive shittalker and probably a sociopath

thank you for your time

Where are you from? You might need a visa. And what state are you moving to? Either way you should be able to find something labouring at least, depending on what state you may need to be in the union which is ok, you get good benefits.

There are plenty of projects going around most states at the moment, maybe avoid WA, nice place to live but the economy isn’t that great from all reports.

you could work security and contract murder people on the side

aussie is the land of the 'fair go'

if you're a good bloke and can work hard, then you will be given opportunities.

if you're a shit cunt, you can get fucked

Lol thought you retired to thailand?

Im from Sydney and worked in construction for a bit as a shit kicker. Pay is crap and they'll work you like a dog. Rent here is also very high... i wouldn't bother living here in Australia it sux and i want out and live in thailand

Lol thought you retired to thailand?

Im from Sydney and worked in construction for a bit as a shit kicker. Pay is crap and they'll work you like a dog. Rent here is also very high... i wouldn't bother living here in Australia it sux and i want out and live in thailand

Not retired but doing very well. Thailand is my home but I travel half the year or so. Currently in Vietnam for TET.

I think he could give it a crack in Australia outside of Melbourne and Sydney.

I don't mind Aus, but I only spend a few weeks or a month there per year. I wouldn't move back anytime soon as I don't want to get taxed to death.

More seriously a lot of money can be made in Swiss. Don't know about Finland but pays there are 2x/3x the french ones.
Not very civic but if you live the other side of the french/german/whatever border but work there you get the pay without the cost of life.
That being said pretty sure the first shit you start and you're out.
Swiss are trying to oppose the in-out border game, and living there (assuming you manage to be accepted) is ridicolous expensive

I had Swiss as first solution, but considering above things i suggested Germany... pays are not as stellar but barriers are much lower

I could be wrong; but I'm under the impression that unless you're qualified in some area that they've listed as a skills shortage then it's practically impossible to move to Aus for more than like a year. Have you had a chance to look into the legalities?

I would recommend moving here (UK) as a huge % of workman here are European, but as someone else said the no one knows how the whole Brexit thing is going to play out. I believe EU citizens who are already here before the end of this month are allowed to stay, but it remains to be seen what the situation will be in future.

I could be wrong; but I'm under the impression that unless you're qualified in some area that they've listed as a skills shortage then it's practically impossible to move to Aus for more than like a year. Have you had a chance to look into the legalities?

I would recommend moving here (UK) as a huge % of workman here are European, but as someone else said the no one knows how the whole Brexit thing is going to play out. I believe EU citizens who are already here before the end of this month are allowed to stay, but it remains to be seen what the situation will be in future.

I think if you are under 30, you can come over on a working holiday visa that is good for like 12-18 months

you’d get construction work in the UK without a shadow of a doubt
Fuck i would employ you at the moment

but I wouldn’t recommend living here to my worst enemy so there’s that

It's always the Brits who say that, and it's always the ones who never lived outside of the UK. Trust me, you're lucky to be born and live in the UK.

Coming from a guy who's from a country that is in worse economical situation than the one the TS is from, he'll be fine. The UK is a Utopia compared to where we come from

If he wants to do construction in the UK, all he needs to do is get the CSCS card which costs like 50 or 60 quid. If he works hard and has the card hell be Allright

It's always the Brits who say that, and it's always the ones who never lived outside of the UK. Trust me, you're lucky to be born and live in the UK.

Coming from a guy who's from a country that is in worse economical situation than the one the TS is from, he'll be fine. The UK is a Utopia compared to where we come from

If he wants to do construction in the UK, all he needs to do is get the CSCS card which costs like 50 or 60 quid. If he works hard and has the card hell be Allright

It says you are from New York?
The way you’re talking I expected it to say Romania

The UK is a shithole mate, there’s plenty of work for sure but without coming off racist
It’s a dump
look into how many stabbings we have
Look into how many grooming gangs there are (literally two massive MASSIVE rings were found with a whole house of cards style protection circle in place with the local MP’s all within an hours drive from me)
There are certain parts of London you can’t even go to if you aren’t of a specific culture let’s say.

the weather is constantly shit and house prices are through the roof so everyone is renting, living week by week with money and no end product of at least paying your house off.

It says you are from New York?
The way you’re talking I expected it to say Romania

The UK is a shithole mate, there’s plenty of work for sure but without coming off racist
It’s a dump
look into how many stabbings we have
Look into how many grooming gangs there are (literally two massive MASSIVE rings were found with a whole house of cards style protection circle in place with the local MP’s all within an hours drive from me)
There are certain parts of London you can’t even go to if you aren’t of a specific culture let’s say.

the weather is constantly shit and house prices are through the roof so everyone is renting, living week by week with money and no end product of at least paying your house off.

I'm from Eastern Europe and have lived in UK for 7 years.

Trust me, your country is alright.

just wanted to bump in and say thanks for responses, you gave me a lot to think about

just wanted to bump in and say thanks for responses, you gave me a lot to think about

If you are thinking about the UK
DM me or whatever for any help with anything relating to construction mate
It’s my field sadly but I also know a few of the tricks the ‘foreigners’ do no offence meant by that at all haha

If you have any kind of paperwork i can likely hook you up..

Not the sexiest option but it's a 10k bump..

Back