Job situation in Australia

Cole train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
i will be leaving to aussies this year when i have money since things doesnt seem to work out here and someone once told me in these situations you have to change enviroment and so got a question about jobs.

how easy it is to get a normal entry level shitjob,say like construction?

Not as a professional guy,but as a brick carrier,helper,clean up etc

possible helpful skills include

expert hand to hand combatant,expert alcoholic,speak 3 languages fluently,ex military,massive shittalker and probably a sociopath

thank you for your time

I have no clue MATE, but you should try volunteering at the Australian Zoo and help Steve Irwins family. You may be picking up elephant shit but I'm sure maintenance crew gets paid decent.

no skills, I would say fairly difficult, any bogan can do entry level stuff.

My cousin was a Union Boilermaker here in the U.S. and said he couldn't get any work in Sydney. They don't look kindly on foreign workers apparently. I wish the best for you I'm just relaying what I was told.

Last edited:
i will be leaving to aussies this year when i have money since things doesnt seem to work out here and someone once told me in these situations you have to change enviroment and so got a question about jobs.

expert hand to hand combatant,expert alcoholic,speak 3 languages fluently,ex military,massive shittalker and probably a sociopath

thank you for your time
https://www.defencejobs.gov.au/joining/can-i-join/citizenship/army-overseas-applicants

IDK about Australia but a lot of argentinians go to New Zealand and have a lot of success there. They go with a work&travel visa and they find employers who want them to stay there and do the paperwork in order to get them a permanent residency.

I know at least 3 guys that went there and found jobs in construction rather quick.

Good for you mate. You need to keep us updated.

IDK about Australia but a lot of argentinians go to New Zealand and have a lot of success there. They go with a work&travel visa and they find employers who want them to stay there and do the paperwork in order to get them a permanent residency.

I know at least 3 guys that went there and found jobs in construction rather quick.

Good for you mate. You need to keep us updated.

Would not say good because then i would not have to do this kind of stuff

Im just getting older and reaching the point where things being "normal" is more unlikely every year

Nz sounds ok, been thinking about uk as well

Im just getting older and reaching the point where things being "normal" is more unlikely every year

Can't help you with UK. I have a cousing that moved there like 10/15 years ago. All I know is that the weather sucks but I barely speak with him. He is some technology geek who owns a digital marketing company. Cool guy.
Isn't a mess there with the brexit and all of that?

Japan might be an option?
They are building things for the olympics and couple years ago new laws were passed to make work based migration easier to foreigners.

Try boxing kangaroos in the circus.

aussie is the land of the 'fair go'

if you're a good bloke and can work hard, then you will be given opportunities.

if you're a shit cunt, you can get fucked

aussie is the land of the 'fair go'

if you're a good bloke and can work hard, then you will be given opportunities.

if you're a shit cunt, you can get fucked

What if im a shit cunt but can still work 7 days a week 12 hours a day and not complain?

thank you for your time
can you start a fire?

to soon?

I would start by asking myself what I want to do, researching it, and determining the best, realistic plan for getting there, before uprooting to halfway across the globe to a pile of uncertainty. Especially if not a kid anymore.

It's a safe bet that the Aussie's are going to need tons of laborers to do clean-up and reconstruction after the fires.

Added bonus of living someplace where everything can kill you and being called a cunt is a compliment.

<mma4>

You sound like bouncer material.

What if im a shit cunt but can still work 7 days a week 12 hours a day and not complain?

If you're an (as you say) alchoholic, sociopath and a shit cunt then I doubt moving to a new country is gonna help you? Might just make it harder as youll be a foreigner in aussie jails.

If you speak a Scandinavian language you can get a job in Malta. It's not too bad there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back