Reaction score
giphy.gif
:eek:
giphy.gif
jojoknee_by_fincher7-dasrrfy.gif

JoanneCalderwood_Headshot.png

Listen, I adore Calderwood, but remaking this thread already?

She's a stupid cry baby
Starting crying on twitter because she can't afford shit
Well should have chose a different career then you ugly fool

Sorry HI
I know you love her

She's a savage that has awful striking defense.

I think you're crazy.

JoJo would hurt that girl bad, she's too vicious, that whole "hey look we're 2 girls fighting" thing doesn't fly with her.
Calderwood's finished only one opponent since joining the UFC; all her other fights (including the ones on The Ultimate Fighter) have either gone the distance or resulted in her losing early. Throw in the fact she's a slow starter who likes to keep her range and has suspect take-down and submission defense, and that VanZant really likes to pressure her opponents by pushing the pace and wrestling, and it's not nearly as easy a fight as you make it out to be.

Scientific studies have shown people are generally too optimistic, often by as much as 50% so; I generally try to consciously correct this by being 50% more pessimistic, so when it turns out better than I hope, I'm happy. I mean, I'll be happy if Calderwood steamrolls VanZant, but after considering the information I have on the fighters in as objective a way as possible, I'd rather err on the side of not being heartbroken if the fighter I'd prefer to win lost instead.

Back