Joanne Calderwood is an Absolute Savage

Shes a savage at her absolute best if she can impose her game, but shes incredibly inconsistent and not very versatile

Some might says she's consistently inconsistent at being consistent, Joe.

She wants to fight on the London card in March. Looking at the rankings there's not much choice. Maybe JAG if she's healthy or Penne.

I wonder if KK might take it? I know there's a gap in the rankings but it's in Europe and it'll be a while before she gets another shot. She might want to keep busy.

She wants to fight on the London card in March. Looking at the rankings there's not much choice. Maybe JAG if she's healthy or Penne.

I wonder if KK might take it? I know there's a gap in the rankings but it's in Europe and it'll be a while before she gets another shot. She might want to keep busy.

I hope not. I don't want either of those girls to be on a two fight losing streak.

I hope not. I don't want either of those girls to be on a two fight losing streak.

I don't either. The more I think about it though, the more I want to see it.

Looking at the rankings again, I feel they might give her Lima. It won't do anything rankings wise but it should get her back in the winning column.

source.gif

oh, i forgot to mention cooking...ty!

Back