Joanna rocking a new look?

What you not gonna call me a Virgin again?

how tall are you? I bet I tower over you. you angry little man

We’ve already established that. Post a pic then buddy. Since you are such an expert on beauty and plastic surgery to improve people esthetics complete with before/after pics. Let’s see what you look like(and post your name on paper alongside too just in case you use a cousin or some weirdo off fiver)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't followed everyone's post, but are you claiming they are not implants?
I don't really care, but she is bigger:

and you can't use push-up bras just after surgery ( min 4 - max 12 weeks) as far as I know.
I dated female athletes, long distance runners, both of them had problems with periods, sometimes even 1 year or more without period:hard training, losing weight; girl can get period just from moving to tropical country and JJ's breast started to growth in Thailand, dramatically, then whole week or more no photo of her swimming etc.(not great idea to swim during period) I can be wrong but it looks like combination of gaining a lot of weight + period + less stricted diet,after long time, people are used too much to fight week version of JJ with zero body fat and being around 120 lbs. No visible scars also her chest deflated recently... That's my opinion

We’ve already established that. Post a pic then buddy. Since you are such an expert on beauty and plastic surgery to improve people esthetics complete with before/after pics. Let’s see what you look like(and post your name on paper alongside too just in case you use a cousin or some weirdo off fiver)

@tidwell<CroCop1> Where you at? Ghost when it’s put up or shut up time. Profile also went on private too.

I haven't followed everyone's post, but are you claiming they are not implants?

Considering in more than one post you can see the outline of the implant itself, someone would have to be a special sort of stupid.

Considering in more than one post you can see the outline of the implant itself, someone would have to be a special sort of stupid.

Pretty much my point
But to be fair @kuka doesn't post 'stupid' so I was a bit surprised

Pretty much my point
But to be fair @kuka doesn't post 'stupid' so I was a bit surprised

Really?

His comments about how Valentina should retire because "ATT cracked her style" after her 2nd loss to Nunes, and a bunch of other stupid shit sure qualified. I did not see who you were replying to, because I and a few others seem to have put him on ignore.

Really?

His comments about how Valentina should retire because "ATT cracked her style" after her 2nd loss to Nunes, and a bunch of other stupid shit sure qualified. I did not see who you were replying to, because I and a few others seem to have put him on ignore.

I'm going by my experiences.
But if you have him on ignore, you must have reasons.
you are pretty level-headed

Dam who knew a chick getting breast implants would cause so much drama lol.

What's going on here?

Was this ever confirmed?? It does look a little lumpy in some pics... But to have a bra that is that padded?? When she is pretty flat chested.. doesn’t seem like her MO....

But I feel like more would have come out if she got some fakies..

44EAD378-226D-4C11-B41F-3B53F47701D7.jpeg
Was this ever confirmed?? It does look a little lumpy in some pics... But to have a bra that is that padded?? When she is pretty flat chested.. doesn’t seem like her MO....

But I feel like more would have come out if she got some fakies..

Boise Warsaw dime
the dreaded 10 kopek chick.
10-kopeks-russian-ruble-copper-coin-reverse-1.jpg

With her level of crazy need a lot better looks than a little cute

Never understand girls getting fake tits to the average level. If youre gonna do it, go for above average.

Back