Joanna rocking a new look?

Someone be the real hero and find the before and after boob job pics that doctor Mateusz Zachara has in possession

"Joanna rocking a new look?"

Should not the title read:
"Joanna rocking a new Rack?"

Nice. If that makes her feel good about herself, I'm all for it. In fact, the UFC should weigh breast implants for all their female fighters and subtract that weight from their total. This way other women won't feel like they aren't able to get breast implants because its difficult to make weight.

Why wouldn't he? He's got other women's before and after pics posted, and since their faces are not shown, privacy is (somewhat) maintained. I'm sure (at least I hope) he's gotten a release from the people to utilize the before/after pictures, but maybe Joanna didn't sign the waiver?

In any case, unless there are identifiable moles or birth marks, and as long as the posting of pics doesn't closely correspond with the date of the patient's visit, it's pretty common for plastic surgeon to post these types of pics. (least I've seen similar posted by other surgeons too)

Ok I see what your saying and agree with you. I hope she signed off on the waiver!

They look a bit too big for her frame and probably look obviously fake naked, but whatever if she likes it.

Never understand girls getting fake tits to the average level. If youre gonna do it, go for above average.

Why give yourself back problems when you're just looking for curves?

Apparently Joanna is looking into acting/modeling if she is unable to secure the 115 lbs belt.

Looks ridiculous, imo.[/QUOTE]
They will probably look better when they settle...but will still be to big for her petite frame. The problem is, apparently every single woman on earth is insecure about that shit. You would think a world champion, who could possible lose certain mobility or be affected by those cans in a fight, would at least wait until she was done..but nope.

She is getting herself ready for acting and modeling if her last attempt at a 115 lbs belt falls though.

Looks ridiculous, imo.

They will probably look better when they settle...but will still be to big for her petite frame. The problem is, apparently every single woman on earth is insecure about that shit. You would think a world champion, who could possible lose certain mobility or be affected by those cans in a fight, would at least wait until she was done..but nope.[/QUOTE]
Makes her acting like she doesn’t give a fuck appear as over compensating

Maybe she'll take them off when she fits and put them back in the tit box.

Never understand girls getting fake tits to the average level. If youre gonna do it, go for above average.
Considering Joanna is tiny, idk if getting double D’s on her frame would look more appealing.

Looks ridiculous, imo.

They will probably look better when they settle...but will still be to big for her petite frame. The problem is, apparently every single woman on earth is insecure about that shit. You would think a world champion, who could possible lose certain mobility or be affected by those cans in a fight, would at least wait until she was done..but nope.[/QUOTE]

I dont think theyre big enough. They have the fake look with half the size.

Ive known girls with tiny frames and giant tits. I love em.

I prefer natural women. Despite all the horrible trolls that say she looks like a horse, I found Joanna attractive, and she was incredibly fit. Her small boobs were ok with me.

Just hope this trend doesn't continue to grow. If Goddess Aldana gets any work done, then I don't know what I'd do. Cry and cry and cry.

Looks ridiculous, imo.

gadelha went to shit after getting hers

They will probably look better when they settle...but will still be to big for her petite frame. The problem is, apparently every single woman on earth is insecure about that shit. You would think a world champion, who could possible lose certain mobility or be affected by those cans in a fight, would at least wait until she was done..but nope.

gadelha went to shit after getting hers[/QUOTE]
damn. I didn't even think about that...oh well...at least she got a free trip to T-City. Hope it was worth it.

Back