Rumored Joanna no longer repping Reebok PL 5 weeks from UFC 248?

Sausage_Carius

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just noticed this morning Joanna pulled Reebok Poland from her IG. She usually lists her top sponsors at the top and it's gone.

She had an exclusive deal with them for like 4-5 years and done major campaigns for them.

If Reebok is not re-signing with the UFC I get that it may not be worth it but that's in 2021 and this is 5 weeks from UFC 248 which gives them the most PR time/value. Plus she was pushing Conor's exclusive kicks just the other week. Reebok already didn't have many exclusive deals like this. The last exclusive deal we know they canned was PVZ.

Could be just a mistake but it's interesting to pick up on little things like this and see what happens when you pull on that thread.

Joanna is addicted to her kicks so it will be interesting to see if she gets a new sponsor or if something is up.

Don't speak Polish. Can anyone roughly translate? Sounds like Joanna is thanking Reebok for 5 years of cooperation and they are breaking amicably. Still odd with 5 weeks to UFC 248.

Here's some pics of Joanna's latest clothing brand for you hound dogs:

One more pic. My personal fav cause happy JJ is a fierce and dangerous JJ.

She's getting so much money from so many places. Her European sponsors are crazy. She's never listed all her sponsors at the top of her IG. You have to go through the post tags.

She did like 4 years with euro Disney

I truly hope they consider this a failed experiment of a Reebok deal and actually get a decent sponsorship with a respectable brand.
nike-under-armour-adidas.jpg

Maybe it has to do with the corona virus thing. It was a bad look for her.

Don't speak Polish. Can anyone roughly translate? Sounds like Joanna is thanking Reebok for 5 years of cooperation and they are breaking amicably.

Luckily for you, I'm proficient in google translate.

"Follow your dreams Work hard on their realizations and do not be afraid of changes. Bud Build every relationship on the family pillar. ❤️ No matter if it is accidental acquaintance, private or business. ✊ Be yourself and believe in yourself. Cie Believe in people ! I believe in you. Thank you@reebokpl @reebok @reebokclassicpolska @reebokclassics for wonderful 5 years of cooperation Check the latest collections @prostowear and my new account @joannastyleig
#followyourdreams"

She's getting so much money from so many places. Her European sponsors are crazy. She's never listed all her sponsors at the top of her IG. You have to go through the post tags.

She did like 4 years with euro Disney
I didn't know that. I thought she only had that one campaign in 2018 with them that she was forced to break when Dana booked her vs Valentina. She spoke about it with Ariel and based on that interview she said she had been wearing Disney for years and they finally contacted her and decided to do a campaign with her. Kind of backfired in a way cause she was supposed to do a Euro wide tour for them to all the Disney stores and did none of it cause of Dana.

You have to keep in mind Joanna tags sponsors she has no money from and probably shows them metrics and they decide if they want to actually pay her for a campaign. She has done this for years and it's a pretty common thing for IG influencers except Joanna is very selective when she tags. So if you think that means she is getting showered with cash you would be wrong. Although it can lead to that.

Luckily for you, I'm proficient in google translate.

"Follow your dreams Work hard on their realizations and do not be afraid of changes. Bud Build every relationship on the family pillar. ❤️ No matter if it is accidental acquaintance, private or business. ✊ Be yourself and believe in yourself. Cie Believe in people ! I believe in you. Thank you@reebokpl @reebok @reebokclassicpolska @reebokclassics for wonderful 5 years of cooperation Check the latest collections @prostowear and my new account @joannastyleig
#followyourdreams"
Yeah I did the same. That's why I think it's safe to assume they are done. I just don't know what she said in the video.

I hope reebok doesnt sign with UFC again. Give us some good fookin looming Hayabusa/ Venum shorts

I truly hope they consider this a failed experiment of a Reebok deal and actually get a decent sponsorship with a respectable brand.
The CEO/founder of UA was at the Conor event if I'm not mistaken. So you might be right. Still leaves room for a kicks sponsor. Don't think UA makes shoes.

What's funny is these contracts are really fucked up. I know at one point they made Joanna take her sponsored kicks off cause she didn't have the right contract to wear them at the ceremonial weigh ins. This might have been a couple of years ago.

She in turn has covered Monster cans with a hat at the post fight presser at least 2 or 3 times now and has showed up with an Oshee towel and water bottle all over the place at UFC events. lol

There's clearly a battle going on behind the scenes fans don't really see/understand.

Don't speak Polish. Can anyone roughly translate? Sounds like Joanna is thanking Reebok for 5 years of cooperation and they are breaking amicably. Still odd with 5 weeks to UFC 248.

Polish is not my first or even second language but I understand some of it. It sounds like Joanna is following her dreams and making changes. Then she thanks Rebook for 5 years of cooperation and mentions her upcoming instagram @joannastyleig that seems to be fashion based. @prostowear seems to be her new sponsor or something.

Polish is not my first or even second language but I understand some of it. It sounds like Joanna is following her dreams and making changes. Then she thanks Rebook for 5 years of cooperation and mentions her upcoming instagram @joannastyleig that seems to be fashion based. @prostowear seems to be her new sponsor or something.
Thank you.

This is the translation of her post:
Follow your dreams, work hard to fulfill the and don't be afraid of the changes. Build all the relationships on the principle of the family, no matter if it's a casual, private or business relationship. Be yourself and believe in yourself. Believe in people. I believe in you! Thank you @Reebokpl for 5 wonderful years of cooperation . Check out the newest collection @prostowear and my new account .

Yeah I did the same. That's why I think it's safe to assume they are done. I just don't know what she said in the video.

Cliffnotes:
*achieving goals, following dreams, having high expectations etc.
*her contract with reebok ended yesterday after almost 5 years
*thanking everyone involved , advertising agencies, coworkers with whom she was in friendly relationships, photographers, with which she was taking part in many campaigns etc..
*from now she'll be co-working with PROSTO (well known polish urban wear brand- together they will create her collection of "streetwear" clothes) and others
*reebok was the first big company that she worked with, thanking for putting her in such big projects, giving her so much exposure, loves them,
* is a sneakerhead, will still wear their shoes
*people gonna say that she's losing sponsors, but she signed the biggest deal after a loss,
when people saw her human part,
*likes to build business relations on really friendly terms

Last edited:
Cliffnotes:
*achieving goals, following dreams, having high expectations etc.
*her contract with reebok ended yesterday after almost 5 years
*thanking everyone involved , advertising agencies people, photographs, with whom she was taking part in many campaigns etc..
*from now she'll be co-working with PROSTO (well known polish urban wear brand- together they will create her collection of "streetwear" clothes)
*reebok was the first big company that she worked with, thanking for putting her in such big projects, giving her so much exposure, loves them,
* is a sneakerhead, will still wear their shoes
*people gonna say that she's losing sponsors, but she signed the biggest deal after a loss, when people saw her human part,
*likes to build business relations on really friendly terms
Awesome thanks!

All the under armour stuff I’ve bought just seems like cheap shit that they’ve stuck a label on and Nike trainers have gone down hill the past couple of years

BTW isn't title fight in jeopardy?
Since last saturday Trump restricted entry into USA from China: "administration’s action will restrict all foreign nationals who have been to China in the past 14 days from entering the United States. The restriction does not include immediate family members of American citizens and permanent residents."
Also there's quarantine for Americans who can travel from China. I've checked IG of Zhang (btw why is looking like small boy?):

"Everyone is trying the best to make my title defence fight happen." LOL.
Hard to say when she left China, she went to Thailand probably 3 days ago 5-6.02.. Two weeks from it is 19-20.02. so lets say it's date she can enter USA (maybe). Then there will be some quarantine.
"Two flights chartered by the State Department from Wuhan, China — where the virus first emerged in December — arrived at Travis Air Force Base near San Francisco on Wednesday morning carrying approximately 350 Americans. The passengers will be quarantined at U.S. military facilities for 14 days."
14 days was for people coming from Wuhan, but they were Americans.
If they will allow her to enter USA around 20.02. and quarantine will be 14 days it will end 2-3 days before fight...

Back