Rumored Joanna no longer repping Reebok PL 5 weeks from UFC 248?

I didn't know that. I thought she only had that one campaign in 2018 with them that she was forced to break when Dana booked her vs Valentina. She spoke about it with Ariel and based on that interview she said she had been wearing Disney for years and they finally contacted her and decided to do a campaign with her. Kind of backfired in a way cause she was supposed to do a Euro wide tour for them to all the Disney stores and did none of it cause of Dana.

You have to keep in mind Joanna tags sponsors she has no money from and probably shows them metrics and they decide if they want to actually pay her for a campaign. She has done this for years and it's a pretty common thing for IG influencers except Joanna is very selective when she tags. So if you think that means she is getting showered with cash you would be wrong. Although it can lead to that.
I agree. You're wrong. lol

Just noticed this morning Joanna pulled Reebok Poland from her IG. She usually lists her top sponsors at the top and it's gone.

She had an exclusive deal with them for like 4-5 years and done major campaigns for them.

If Reebok is not re-signing with the UFC I get that it may not be worth it but that's in 2021 and this is 5 weeks from UFC 248 which gives them the most PR time/value. Plus she was pushing Conor's exclusive kicks just the other week. Reebok already didn't have many exclusive deals like this. The last exclusive deal we know they canned was PVZ.

Could be just a mistake but it's interesting to pick up on little things like this and see what happens when you pull on that thread.

Joanna is addicted to her kicks so it will be interesting to see if she gets a new sponsor or if something is up.
Or maybe they chose not to endorse her personally because she t the champ and was beaten twice by Rose. There are only a handful of fighters exclusively sponsored by reebok themselves rather than the deal for all fighters McGregor being one of them

Back