Rumored Joanna no longer repping Reebok PL 5 weeks from UFC 248?

BTW isn't title fight in jeopardy?
Since last saturday Trump restricted entry into USA from China: "administration’s action will restrict all foreign nationals who have been to China in the past 14 days from entering the United States. The restriction does not include immediate family members of American citizens and permanent residents."

Dana sometimes works and do good (SOMETIMES, SPORADICALLY) and he’s moving Zhang to safer places and avoiding restrictions.

lmfao joanna is ugly as sin man. you guys need to get out more

Her confidence skyrocketed after her......well you know.

Her bathing suit looks like it say prostatot.

Dana sometimes works and do good (SOMETIMES, SPORADICALLY) and he’s moving Zhang to safer places and avoiding restrictions.
It won't work, her coach is blacklisted, it's not like they suddenly under radar. Social media is good thing sometimes, but it's not like it's secret she was in China few days ago. Hard to imagine she will enter USA sooner than 19-20,because it clearly says about people who were in China in last 14 days, so it's not like you can avoid it by traveling around world.

A few hours after Joanna posted that video about leaving Reebok she posted her kicks collection with tags. When it comes to business she wastes no time. She knows her time is limited and is making the most of it. That's a good look.

It won't work, her coach is blacklisted, it's not like they suddenly under radar. Social media is good thing sometimes, but it's not like it's secret she was in China few days ago. Hard to imagine she will enter USA sooner than 19-20,because it clearly says about people who were in China in last 14 days, so it's not like you can avoid it by traveling around world.
Will see if the fight even happens. Things are getting much worse. 5 weeks is enough time to make things really bad in both the US and Canada. They really dropped the ball with this virus and praising China isn't helping things at all.

We haven't seen the worst of this that's for sure.

Will see if the fight even happens. Things are getting much worse. 5 weeks is enough time to make things really bad in both the US and Canada. They really dropped the ball with this virus and praising China isn't helping things at all.

We haven't seen the worst of this that's for sure.
I would not even write about it but that trip to Thailand already was kinda weird and then "Everyone is trying the best to make my title defence fight happen" sounds quite dramatic.

Also yeah that's problem with countries like China, they try to hide things or minimalize bad PR until it's too late. I would bet money that there's way more deaths and infected people.

I would not even write about it but that trip to Thailand already was kinda weird and then "Everyone is trying the best to make my title defence fight happen" sounds quite dramatic.

Also yeah that's problem with countries like China, they try to hide things or minimalize bad PR until it's too late. I would bet money that there's way more deaths and infected people.
We know for a fact it's much worse. I follow a couple of guys who lived in China for many years and the area they are from was reporting no cases when they had video of a half dozen cases just from their immediate friends and that area has 100 million people. I don't think people grasp how bad this is.

Also flying her around like this seems crazy. It can take several weeks to get used to the time zone. She is now in the Middle East and expect to get moved from there to Vegas in a few weeks. Doubt.

If she does get moved around so much and she loses a close fight or one painted as close hey they got a built in excuse for a rematch.

We know for a fact it's much worse. I follow a couple of guys who lived in China for many years and the area they are from was reporting no cases when they had video of a half dozen cases just from their immediate friends and that area has 100 million people. I don't think people grasp how bad this is.

Also flying her around like this seems crazy. It can take several weeks to get used to the time zone. She is now in the Middle East and expect to get moved from there to Vegas in a few weeks. Doubt.

If she does get moved around so much and she loses a close fight or one painted as close hey they got a built in excuse for a rematch.
Yeah, compare it to european countries, you're informed about everything... When i've read about "hospitals" being built in days, i was rolling my eyes... if you have big fight in USA, just make camp in USA, but ofc USADA will be on your ass 24/7.

I truly hope they consider this a failed experiment of a Reebok deal and actually get a decent sponsorship with a respectable brand.
nike-under-armour-adidas.jpg
Always thought Adidas should be Adidak. Stands for All day I dream about soccer, but soccer is just the mexican word for kickball. I say mexican instead of spanish because they call it kickball in spain too.

She had a year left on her Reebok contract, so assuming her Corona Virus comment didn't help her much..
Screenshot_20200209-132147~2.png Was wearing Addidas, late Jan
Screenshot_20200209-132122~2.png
Seems to be promoting the Jordan brand more often these days though..

Let the fighters wear what they want seeing as they are paid peanuts anyway

Joanna was always talking about Jordans when she first came into the UFC.

Regarding the fight, I don't know how much influence Trump has with the American government, but given his long relationship with the UFC I'd say he'll be doing his best for Weili.

oanna was always talking about Jordans when she first came into the UFC.

Regarding the fight, I don't know how much influence Trump has with the American government, but given his long relationship with the UFC I'd say he'll be doing his best for Weili.
I kinda agree, but they doing some stuff hard to understand here. What now she gonna stay in Abu Dhabi for week? Let's say UFC is in good relationship with Trump, why they didn't know earlier it will happen. Same day Joanna was "apologizing" for "xenophobic" meme on her IG, Trump adminstration closed USA for people from China, because of coronavirus,lol. Just remember about Khabib's dad...

upload_2020-2-9_17-3-29.gif

Psycho stalker much?

Back