• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Jessica Penne

11024693_10153444526999254_7468568069308845730_n.jpg

"joannajedrzejczyk: Lets do it !! 2 days to go!! Last speed speed speed pads"
[YT]PC6mtzAVsTs[/YT]

Amazing how quickly people forget all the upsets against supposedly "unbeatable champions. Not saying that it will definitely happen here, but it wouldn't surprise me, either.

Amazing how quickly people forget all the upsets against supposedly "unbeatable champions. Not saying that it will definitely happen here, but it wouldn't surprise me, either.

I think that many JJ fans realize that a loss is possible here, we are just not banking on it! :icon_chee

I only see JJ losing this if she makes a big mistake, gets reckless and stops fighting intelligently ... but yeah, everyone can be beat.

Penne shed enough blood to satisfy the JBG and give rise to St. Joanna the Bloody.

Penne looked like she had just lost a knife fight.

Enjoy your first vBookie win!

I definitely lost that one. Man that was brutal! Joanna is stacking up her TKO's and now I actually find a reason to speculate her TKO'ing since she has racked up 4 in 10 fights. I don't easily jump on board and I hate one fight fanboys but defeating the number 1 and number 3 SW so easily, it's hard to imagine her losing the belt to anyone other than Claudia.

Penne shed enough blood to satisfy the JBG and give rise to St. Joanna the Bloody.

Penne looked like she had just lost a knife fight.

For reals. Joanna hardly looked like the same person by the end of the fight.

PennStevenson_UFC80_417_crop_north.jpg

I voted for Penne. I think she has decent chance of catching a submission or a hail mary punch.

Sunday night, fightpass 6pm est, right guys?

Back