Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Cl

Gahdela just beat Jessica Aguilar, who was ranked #1 for a long time.

But an awful lot of people, myself included, never particularly rated JAG. I thought she looked very ordinary against Gadelha.

That said, this should be a cracking, evenly matched contest well worth watching. Unlike the main event.

Yeah, just like she did in their first fight :rolleyes:

She almost stopped Claudia in that fight. Claudia survived with wallnstall techniques and spamming takedownS (which she mostly failed to complete).

JJ's take down defense is better than in their 1st fignt and improving every fight + it's a 5 round fight + Claudia slows down in 3 round fights = the potential for Claudia to get mauled in the rematch

Fuck. YES.

I can't fucking wait. Joanna Champion is going to show the world the Fist and Ronda is going to show them how Judo works.

Torqued status: fully.

An all women's card is risky. Lots of casual fans will be tuning in to see ronda but the quality of WMMA Isn't that good, so an all female card could suck.
Tate v whoever should headline the prelims

Wmma fights are usually scrappy & entertaining as hell.
Like most HW fights. Women bring it. I can't remember too many lay n prays.

I'd like to see an all Wmma card for the sole reason of pissing off 'hardcore fans' and showing them their opinions are irrelevant.

Gadelha could win this fight if it was 3 rounds. But no chance 5 rounds, JJ style is more economical and can go for 5 rounds better than Claudia.

I don't think she'll be able to push the pace hard for 5 rounds, and not even sure if she can win the early rounds.

I think Gadelha could finish Sparza and Penne as well, and JJ wouldn't finish Jag too IMO.

Wrong answer .. JJ would have crushed JAG, Gadelha's striking is good, but JJ's is amazing. A JJ fight against JAG would have looked like the one against Penne.

True, true, false.

I almost agree .. false (Gadelha by UD), true, false.

Back