Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Combate

Can we get a poll in here?

montagme0ufc.jpg

So, an all-women card then? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why is that the assumption? 184 was headlined by female main & co-main.

Really need a voting poll in this thread.

JJ will maul her, a bit to soon with the rematch though. fkin ufc

It might do 1.2- 1.4 Millions PPV buy. But the lack of buys from the hardcores might make a difference:)

A couple differences: that only occured after the card was absolutely destroyed by injuries. Holm-Pennington was supposed to be the prelim headliner if I'm not mistaken. This is an actual planned main and co-main and we also hear about a 3rd big women's fight put on that card in Tate-Nunes.

So obviously there are differences between this and 184. I'd agree it's too early to go as far as assuming it's an all-female card, but the thought has to at least be considered that it's a distinct possibility.

Gadelha is clearly the number 1 contender plus many had her winning the first fight vs JJ, this is the only title fight that makes sense right now at SW.

A couple differences: that only occured after the card was absolutely destroyed by injuries. Holm-Pennington was supposed to be the prelim headliner if I'm not mistaken. This is an actual planned main and co-main and we also hear about a 3rd big women's fight put on that card in Tate-Nunes.

So obviously there are differences between this and 184. I'd agree it's too early to go as far as assuming it's an all-female card, but the thought has to at least be considered that it's a distinct possibility.

Very true.

Don't get carried away. Joanna looked invincible against a four-foot wrestler and someone who was outstruck by that four-foot wrestler. Gadelha is a whole nother animal - as seen in their first meeting. She won't be bullied around.

Well Tate vs Nunes is also rumoured for this card. 3 female fights and 2 male ones seems kinda weird. It would be funny if they put JDS vs Reem on this card so all the "I don't watch women or fighters under 155" crowd will throw a fit.

I hope they make it an all WMMA card. Not that it should be a regular thing, but at least once like they did with the heavyweights at 146.

Tate-Nunes is apparently being targeted for the event too. I'd like to see PVZ vs Waterson personally as well. I think the novelty of an all women card along with Ronda's star power could push this card to a really solid buy rate.

Back