Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Cl

Well Tate vs Nunes is also rumoured for this card. 3 female fights and 2 male ones seems kinda weird. It would be funny if they put JDS vs Reem on this card so all the "I don't watch women or fighters under 155" crowd will throw a fit.

That would be gooold :)

Well Tate vs Nunes is also rumoured for this card. 3 female fights and 2 male ones seems kinda weird. It would be funny if they put JDS vs Reem on this card so all the "I don't watch women or fighters under 155" crowd will throw a fit.

they are already throwing fits all over the board :)

Claudia gonna crowd JJ so she won't get smashed like JJ's last two opponents. My future wife will avenge her loss (really a win) and become champ!!!

JJ will maul her, a bit to soon with the rematch though. fkin ufc

Being gifted a decision while spamming eye pokes in the process is no indication of a mauling to come.

You seem to be retarded.

Is it actually possible for a female body to have such insane ab separation without steroids?

Being gifted a decision while spamming eye pokes in the process is no indication of a mauling to come.

You seem to be retarded.

JJ showed the more effective striking and Claudia wasn't effective with her grappling

JJ wins, keep crying kid.

Just as long as there's some crotch watering between rounds, I'm fine with that.

Joanna is gonna blow up after this card, I can see it already! I am so happy for her too. One of the things that I love about JJ and her camp is that they are very good at game planning, and I can't wait to see how they approach this rematch with Gadelha.

I expect JJ and her camp to come up with the unexpected.

Should have given jojo the shot so rondas stans could see joanna champion brutally stop her.

Now we get to see thiago alves twin brother try to do his best to avoid a fight for 25 minutes.

Yeah, and didn't even come close to finishing her. JJ finished her last two fights :icon_chee

I think Gadelha could finish Sparza and Penne as well, and JJ wouldn't finish Jag too IMO.

True, true, false.

What makes you say that? Jag's was only stopped via submission once, all of her other losses came via decision. She's a tough girl, but I don't think you're crazy for thinking JJ could stop her, she looked awesome in her last fights tbh.

An all women's card is risky. Lots of casual fans will be tuning in to see ronda but the quality of WMMA Isn't that good, so an all female card could suck.
Tate v whoever should headline the prelims

An all women's card is risky. Lots of casual fans will be tuning in to see ronda but the quality of WMMA Isn't that good, so an all female card could suck.
Tate v whoever should headline the prelims

But showcasing JJ vs Gadelha 2 is a great idea because they are the most skilled, athletic and well-rounded fighters in WMMA outside of Ronda. I'm expecting it to be a bloody war. One thing JJ didn't show in their first fight was her elbow game in the clinch. I think she's gonna bloody Claudia up with elbows.

JJ TKO Round 3.

Back