Joanna Jedrzejczyk is SEXY as hell

Sexy?

I guess if you like skinny teenage boy bodies on a woman.

She's not ugly, but I wouldn't touch her.

In b4 ForbiddenSun says he had a chance to nail JJ but refused cuz he didn't wanna cheat on his wife.

(for those who don't know what this means, ask ForbiddenSun to elaborate on his 'night' with a female MMA star) :p

Just curious here. I'm 32 and I find her sexy so maybe that proves your point.

Do you think a 45 year old would find her sexier than Van Zant or Curran? I'm curious as to your logic.
I find her MUCH more attractive than Van Zant or Curran ... there's SO much more to a real woman than looks, and she's got that extra "something" ... btw I'm 45.
Edit... immature chicks are a major turnoff...

I swear everyone on the internet has been locked up in a prison their entire life. She's an average looking person. You see people like this when you venture out anywhere in the world.

Interwebs is weird.

Sexy?

I guess if you like skinny teenage boy bodies on a woman.

She's not ugly, but I wouldn't touch her.

yeah right. you'd be all over joanna like its your momma bringing down some cheetos and gatorade LMAO!!

Every straight male would bang her and give her the time of day

not to mention she's a KILLER

I swear everyone on the internet has been locked up in a prison their entire life. She's an average looking person. You see people like this when you venture out anywhere in the world.

Interwebs is weird.

Let's be honest, Sherdog worships Ronda,

Joanna>>>Ronda

SCIENCE bro

Pleassseeeeeeeeeee, must of you guys couldn't get a girl half as good looking as this to let you sniff her dirty undies

I like small chests and athletic builds... And I like the Euro look even more.
Definitely would... But for some reason I find Esparza hotter... Also PVZ is hotter IMHO

But I wouldn't turn Jo down.

I'd let her sit on my face.

Jp1.jpg

Even Ronda Rousey during weigh ins looks better than Joanna.

Take a minute and let that sink in.

LMAO, if Joanna walked into your basement right now youd get a boner like it was a swift wind of ****. She's sexy. great body, etc. Accent is too much to describe

Would not wife.

Would not bring home to meet mom.

Would maybe bone after a quick dinner at Mickey D's, then lose her number.

Oh and I think Michelle Waterson is the hottest MMA fighter.

Like I said, if someone disagrees, provide pics so we can get this topic headed in the right direction LMAO

I'm not sayin Joanna is 100% the sexiest chick, but im waitin for ya'll to offer some edidence like CNN death row trial style

Would not wife.

Would not bring home to meet mom.

Would maybe bone after a quick dinner at Mickey D'
s, then lose her number.

That's all you can afford LMAO!!!
its ok, someday you can order the BK whopper LOL!!

Anything with white skin (no matter how fugly) is a 10 to you OP.

You bros settle for the lowest shelf punani available.

She's not a 10/10 but her down to earth humble personality and elite striking make up for that.

Wouldn't need to worry about her at a bar or alone. She can handle herself.
Would date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back