Joanna Jedrzejczyk is SEXY as hell

definitely cute and great personality...not sure about drop dead sexy but there are many beautiful women who aren't sexy.

definitely cute and great personality...not sure about drop dead sexy but there are many beautiful women who aren't sexy.

I never said she was drop dead sexy,

but at the end of the day,

she's sexy for WMMA standards, yum.

Like I said, if she walked in on your mountain dew and cheeto session, you'd have your skinny jeans off so quick you couldn't even count to 2 LMAO!!

No way, Alexa Grasso is the WSW fighter for me. You can keep JJ. She has that look of an old high school crone of a teacher.

Miss+S+page.jpg

I'll take a girl that's "Damn cute" over "sexy as hell" any day. Joanna is damn cute

No way, Alexa Grasso is the WSW fighter for me. You can keep JJ. She has that look of an old high school crone of a teacher.

Miss+S+page.jpg

Once again I'll provide a decent GIF

ARS1QTY.gif

Joanna looks a bit crazier to me, but Alexa looks like a 15 year old. So whatever floats your boat.

ARS1QTY.gif

Joanna looks a bit crazier to me, but Alexa looks like a 15 year old. So whatever floats your boat.

Check this one out:

w5L5XXJ.gif

Last edited:
Alex looks like she 15 years old... prefer jj

ARS1QTY.gif

she's cute too but looks a bit young like you said.

Ummmmmmmmm, no. Definitely not.

She's cute and comes off as having a good personality. I generally like a more top heavy woman, but I would never turn down an opportunity to see what happens with a gal like JJ.

LMAO, if Joanna walked into your basement right now youd get a boner like it was a swift wind of ****. She's sexy. great body, etc. Accent is too much to describe

I see way hotter girls on the street and I don't get a "boner like it was a swift wind of ****" when they are walking around.

Just curious here. I'm 32 and I find her sexy so maybe that proves your point.

Do you think a 45 year old would find her sexier than Van Zant or Curran? I'm curious as to your logic.

First thing, you'll notice that I said "MAYBE if I were 45 years old" I didn't say "If I were 45 years old", so I'm not saying it's an eternal law that applies to every 45 years old men.

My idea is simply that such women aren't too fresh, but are still quite passable to older men. Not only that, but since it's actually more realizable for them to go with such a women than a young beauty, then it makes probably makes the fantasy closer to reality.

Then there's also the idea that some older men might change their taste and do not seek fresh feminine women. There's many idea behind what I said, I could say more, but I didn't say this out of nowhere. She's not sexy as hell, but then some 60 years old guys still bang their 60 years old wives.

She ain't as sexy as Urijah.
Let's all oogle over MMA fighter's sexiness, because really that's what the sport is about--not their accomplishments inside the cage/ring.

Back