Joanna Jedrzejczyk is SEXY as hell

Ya'll some weirdos if you think she's a dime.

I could walk around my college campus right now at 11 PM and see about 50 girls wayyyyyyy hotter than her.

How much of a fuckin shut in do you have to be to think Joanna's a dime?

She's kinda cute, and the best WMMA fighter imo.

Anything with white skin (no matter how fugly) is a 10 to you OP.

Shut the hell up you IDIOT. I will KO then eat your dressing and delcious potatoes and cranberries. Belive THAT

I FUCKING love meat brother

I don't care bout what ya'll say, but this chick is a straight up dime
Maybe in Krakow, but she's a Warsaw 4 at best.

and you left out her best pic:
11903802_10153589704374254_4655631938658314313_n.jpg

dat tanline, hnnnng

Dude she's a butterface but her body is pretty beat up too. I like her as a fighter, just not as a girl.

And you live in Toronto, OP. Go on any TTC bus and you'll see 25 women prettier than her.

That's no knock on Joanna. It's just a fact.

I like watching her fight.

Dude she's a butterface but her body is pretty beat up too. I like her as a fighter, just not as a girl.

Like I said, if she walked in on your mountain dew and cheeto session, you'd have your skinny jeans off so quick you couldn't even count to 2 LMAO!!

Her body is great and her personality is amazing. Her personality makes her much more attractive than she actually is.

I don't care bout what ya'll say, but this chick is a straight up dime

bout time someone said it

MeILG7N.jpg

11875555_1532038323683606_635957446_n.jpg

11821820_721730084624883_1639916869_n.jpg

unbeatable, gadhela has nothing for this chick

Easily the sexiest 115er in the division, if not, someone provide pics.

She's avdime for sure bro.

Kind of bird you would wife.

Second pic is smokin- mmmm accented by dem tan lines <3<3<3

Like I said, if she walked in on your mountain dew and cheeto session, you'd have your skinny jeans off so quick you couldn't even count to 2 LMAO!!

But what does that prove?

Yeah, obviously we'd all take turns with her. Most guys (if they are honest with themselves) would bang anything with a pulse.

In b4 ForbiddenSun says he had a chance to nail JJ but refused cuz he didn't wanna cheat on his wife.

(for those who don't know what this means, ask ForbiddenSun to elaborate on his 'night' with a female MMA star) :p

you guys aren't the same person???

Anything with white skin (no matter how fugly) is a 10 to you OP.

You bros settle for the lowest shelf punani available.

it's like white dudes snatching up the fobby Asian chicks. they don't always know any better so it's ok.

Totally subjective and I am sure if you put her in front of a bunch of guys and asked them to rate her from 1-10 she would come out as being pretty average. Not everyone is into that body type and she has a cute face but she's not exceptionally attractive in any way. That said I would hit it in a heart beat.

She is way sexier and more beautiful than PVZ or Ronda will ever be.

Back