• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is Delusional

Butt gonna hurt.

yeah she is a sore loser. Dana better look for her when she moves up and gets rkt by Bullet.

This type of savagery?

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif
Not a fan of JJ, but props to her, she got back in the cage with the woman who SMASHED her to have another go. Whether or not she won that's how a champ ought to behave.

I don't mind cocky fighters. I think they are entertaining.

What I despise are cocky fighters that can't accept defeat. Fighters who won't acknowledge the fact that their opponent was better than them.

It happens often in WMMA. Ronda was the same.

Some people just can't take the L
being undefeated for years and taking your first loss must be rough af. Joanna showed up and acted like a champ after the ko. The rematch was a close fight so i can understand why she's acting like that. You can't put her in the same page as ronda. Ronda is yet to talk about the holm loss ffs. Pathetic.

being undefeated for years and taking your first loss must be rough af. Joanna showed up and acted like a champ after the ko. The rematch was a close fight so i can understand why she's acting like that. You can't put her in the same page as ronda. Ronda is yet to talk about the holm loss ffs. Pathetic.

You can definitely put her in the same page as Honda since that's what she's aiming for herself. Difference being that Joanna (at this point) can't afford to not say a word and keeping her name out there.

You can definitely put her in the same page as Honda since that's what she's aiming for herself. Difference being that Joanna (at this point) can't afford to not say a word and keeping her name out there.
honda can't even answer a mma related question

I hope she goes up to 125 and fights Valentina, that would be a great fight...I think she's done at 115. If she ever fights Rose again, she loses again, some fighters just have the other persons number.

not sure its a great idea for her to go up in weight and fight the girl that already has beaten her 3 times ...

I'm not a Joanna hater and I would have bet the farm she was gonna win the second one. Having said that, her excuse tour since the first loss is fucking lame. Especially now that she lost again. To her credit, I'm sure all the people around her are all co-signing that bullshit too. Rose beat her at her own game twice. She needs to suck it up and give Rose the respect she deserves, fix the holes in her game and come back stronger.

Last edited:
looks like her haters will keep her relevant for very long time

TS, come on..

It's clearly 8/10 now, why are you so ignorant?

I thought this thread was titled JJ is Dying

I was like come on you guys its called losing a dominic cruz fight

you're going to look really bad for 15 minutes but you'll fight someone flatfooted eventually half a year later and you're going to look totally awesome

To be fair Johanna didn't watch the fight she was in it, and it's hard for her to see how good rose 1-2 and 1-2-3 were landing vs her own combos and leg kicks, also i feel her coaches lied/coddled her here. But I'm not sure she could not be delusional here I'm interested to see her next interview. AND in any case I love watching her fight hope she wrecks some 125 next.

So the fuck what?

Im glad she still think shes the best. That is the kind of savagery i expect from her.
Savegery? You seem to be more delusional then she is..

Savagery? This is literally the opposite of being a savage. You’re more delusional than she is... She gets Absolutely murked in the first fight. Fails to acknowledge that she made any mistakes and she just starts making bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse and continues to be the type of dipshit that gets crushed by anyone she can’t bully..: So savage is laughable this is someone who just became a gate keeper because she refuses to acknowledge the better fighter beat her on two separate occasions and fix the holes in her game...Being cocky only translates to confidence when you win.. I could watch her get torched by Rose everyday
100% this!

Back