• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is Delusional

what was her excuse this time??
It's a bit complicated, you will need this guy to explain it

Professor_Charlie_Eppes.jpg

Savegery? You seem to be more delusional then she is..
People forget that she is a warrior and her training,skill,and ferocity put her head and shoulders above most women in wmma in any division. Because Rose beat her people think that she isnt shit now,because they are fickle scum. So now that the chips are down,she doesnt want to believe rose is better than her,well thats fine with me. She didnt spit on rose or start shit with her after the fight,but she doesnt owe her anything beyond that. Joannas drive is to be the best and its hard to stay motivated in the position that shes in. Shes doin what she has to. She isnt about to pack up her shit and leave. Savagery.

I don't mind cocky fighters. I think they are entertaining.

What I despise are cocky fighters that can't accept defeat. Fighters who won't acknowledge the fact that their opponent was better than them.

It happens often in WMMA. Ronda was the same.

Some people just can't take the L
She really felt deeply that she was the best ever and would retire undefeated..there have been others that really felt that way and it wasn't just talk..Diego Sanchez, Ronda ...there are a few ways to handle when your new reality is that you are not the greatest ever..in fact..you will continue to have ass whipping and defeats in your future if you continue..Diego said fuck it..bit down even harder on his mouthpiece and keep it pushing..Ronda pouted, left and refused to really talk about it..JJ really can't deal..but she still wants to fight..so she's taking the approach of ignoring reality. It's like she's sending her life computer back to a previous date before the Rose virus infected it. We'll see how that works out for her

So what? I believe Shogun will be champion in 2018.

<Fedor23>

She'll snap out of it soon, reality will hit and she will know that she's not the champ anymore and move on. Even Ronda saw the truth later on so will Joanna.

JJ's all heart but very little brain left.
I hope the language barrier is to blame for some of the perception of JJ's intelligence. I still like the girl. I still have a crush on her too. AND STILL

Here's the thing about Yoanana Yenjaychek. She is probably going to hold the belt again.

Stylistically Rose has her number, but Rose has a few contenders that could easily knock her off her perch. Think Manny Pac. He always had a hell of a time with JMM, win or lose. Styles make fights just because Rose can beat JJ doesn't mean she has a stranglehold on the division.

This was before the reading of results ?

She is not allowed to say it or what.

Lol all the hate. She's not allowed to disagree with the decision? I mean she did outland Rose in every rd so...

Back