• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joanna "I didnt tap" FormerChampion

damn this little girl is annoying as fuck.
Calling her a little girl is like calling Gollum a little boy?

arte_unnamed_e_gollum.jpg

If you don’t remember doing something, how can you say you really did it?

If while sleep walking I shove someone and they fall into the path of a moving vehicle, did I really kill them? Are we responsible for the things we do that we are not cognizant that we are doing them?

Yes, you killed him. In fact some guy just killed his wife and claimed too much sleep medicine made him black out and he has no recollection. On trial righ now I think.

The big issue, of course, is evidence. Prosecutors will prove he killed her but he has no way (that I can think of) to prove he didn't remember doing it and wasn't in control of his actions.

As for Joanna, it looked like a tap to me, but I'll cut her some slack. And personally I don't find tapping to strikes shameful at all. This ain't Bloodsport, these are atheletes with families.

At the time, I didn’t see a tap. Haven’t really looked at replays since it doesn’t matter.

Not sure why that’s relevant, because I saw a legit stoppage to protect a defenseless fighter.

i think she was out when she tapped nad her brain tried to save her life because tapping was the only way to stop the beating.

she shouldn't say she didn't tap even if she doesn't remember it, there's a video showing; she could have said "i don't remember" or "i tapped but i didn't meant to, i had a concussion"

It's been covered a few times, but yeah unbelievable that she has the nerve to say that. Was kind of hoping that beatdown would humble her so people could start liking her again, but deep down I think we all knew she wouldn't change. No worries, looking forward to her next beating then.

Basically saying Rose has no power...
giphy.gif
watch the post fight presser she did, it was actually pretty awesome she was super humble

even before the loss, she struck me as someone who wouldn't handle losing particularly well. some serious denial there.
At least she handles it better than Cody.

The guy talks like he won the fight lol

This entire site loved her before she pulled a couple mean press moves against another popular fighter in Rose

Don't be petty, she's a solid fighter

The spotlight is a dangerous thing. Once you venture out of it, the lights completely black you out.

Never understood why fighters feel like it makes them less than if they tap to strikes. You know your limits so why take unnecessary damage.

Back