• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joanna "I didnt tap" FormerChampion

Sometimes power is not everything, the right timing and catch you off guard your body goes into shock. Before Rockhold when was the last time Bisping knocked anyone out ? he caught a over confident Rockhold he never saw or expected that coming and got KO'ed. Same thing happened to GSP against Serra since when did Serra KO people ? GSP got over confident there and never saw that coming he even admitted him self. The shot that KO's you don't need to be hardest but the one you don't see or expect coming. We've never seen Rose KO or even knock down people with punches before no one including Joanna expected that. I'm sure Rockhold still don't think Bisping hits hard too.

"Rose has no power"...
So you take the things that a fighter says to hype a fight, and bash them for it despite multiple reasonable and respectful things they say after the fight.

Grow the fuck up, child.

And DC didn't cheat either... You see this invention called video tape begs to differ

Her whole attitude Before, AND after getting TKOed has been terrible. I want to like her because she's a good fighter, but her sh*tty attitude makes it impossible.

It's just promotion for PPV-buys bro, chill.

So you take the things that a fighter says to hype a fight, and bash them for it despite multiple reasonable and respectful things they say after the fight.

Grow the fuck up, child.

JJ is respectful? JJ is a walking talking cringemachine.

See GSP for "respectful"

It wasn't a tap,

She was just KOed so brutally her brain was sending all sorts of signals in distress which may have looked like a tap.

You know, like when you cut the head off a chicken it starts running around like a headless chicken.
tenor.gif

Rose tapped Gaethje, no shame in tapping Joanna.

If she doesn't remember, she could say just that instead of claiming emphatically that she didn't tap.

I've been knocked out once playing football in middle school, and I had a jumbled memory. I was insisting I'd never collapsed or passed out and I was very confused. To this day, I don't remember being knocked out; I was told by other people. It's possible she couldn't "just say that"; that's like saying, "if you have brain damage, you could just say you have brain damage instead of rambling."

I'm not saying Joanna was that messed up by strikes, I don't even know. But if we're going with the hypothesis that her memory was fuzzy from concussion, you really have to forgive or at least ignore what she said about it.

These fight promoting routines are boring and clihed as fuck- talk bunch of uniforiginal, scripted garbage, fight, then hug it out and talk of respect, acknowledging to creating need to sell a fight.
How is this selling or hyping a fight using the same old tired routine that everyone knows is weak sauce?

She did tap, but I'd rather think of it as a KO anyway.

On second thought, she tapped and that is pretty bad for someone who talked all that mad shit.

It wasn't a tap,

She was just KOed so brutally her brain was sending all sorts of signals in distress which may have looked like a tap.

You know, like when you cut the head off a chicken it starts running around like a headless chicken.

Could easily be this, it did kind of look more like the death squirms of a dying animal rather than a conscious decision to tap.

IDK,, you might make the case that she was just planting her hand and it jerked or something...

But it's pretty similar to a tap, like how the hand goes back down to the same position flat..

Maybe she just has brain damage or is trying to cover it up

Anyone that has got into a fight and taken a hit knows there is immediate memory loss. Don’t be surprised that she doesn’t recall the time she tapped. She just thinks she would have never tapped. She will change her mind when she sees the fight. She should have not commented on it till she saw the video. And why not see the video to see what ppl are talking about. It’s because she is weak and knows inside she must have tapped. Hence it’s very clear that she tapped and is a weak bitch.

She has enough denial to qualify as the 5th horsewoman!

Congrats, Joanna Tapfailcheck.

Back