Joanna Champion 6.0: Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joanna interview starts 3.43

that was a pretty good interview. She did good with the Nunes/Ronda questions. Must be a bit awkward training at the same gym as someone who is fighting one of your idols. Cant wait for the 12th.

They look like they are working her harrrd!
Must be a shock to the system going from an old fashioned run down gym to a state of the art modern facility.

I really hope we see the best JJ ever come UFC 205.

I don't see Ronda ever making 125, and I don't see Joanna ever having any interest in taking a fight with someone she clearly idolizes the hell out of.
Didn't this statement come from Dolce? Or am i mistaken?

Probably not Ronda cuts a lot and looked very drained in Aussie after the cut. Agree she probably wouldnt want to fight her anyways.. And yes Dolce said it.. I would love to see JJ fight Valentina at 125 as its a good weight for both of them.

Probably not Ronda cuts a lot and looked very drained in Aussie after the cut. Agree she probably wouldnt want to fight her anyways.. And yes Dolce said it.. I would love to see JJ fight Valentina at 125 as its a good weight for both of them.

I've always said that 125 would be an all star game every fight! This fight would be bananas!!

I think audio from this interview was posted already. But in case someone didn't listen, this one with video also.

Normally she has no problem with the cut. She let herself get very out of shape leading up to that fight, and got exactly what she deserved. And Dolce is an idiot. Assuming he is Italian, he is an embarrassment to us all.

In Europe we call it football :D

Fuck soccer.
:)

I'm actually interested as to which parts of Europe call it soccer now.. :D
I think she just messed up .. its in that last interview someone posted when she talks about her boyfriend and what he does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back