Joanna Champion 6.0: Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just seen Dana White twitting out JJ's latest pads workout. She should put some effort into uploading those things on twitter instead of just leaving an Instagram link. #marketing101.

BTW. She spoke about doing a TV show in Argentina after 205, this is it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mole_(TV_series)

It's going to be 2nd season of celebrity-only cast. 2nd biggest TV network in Poland, prime time show. As far as ratings go, last season drew almost 2 mln viewers per episode. 4 weeks of filming starting in November, and it's going to air in spring of 2017.

I've just seen Dana White twitting out JJ's latest pads workout. She should put some effort into uploading those things on twitter instead of just leaving an Instagram link. #marketing101.

BTW. She spoke about doing a TV show in Argentina after 205, this is it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mole_(TV_series)

It's going to be 2nd season of celebrity-only cast. 2nd biggest TV network in Poland, prime time show. As far as ratings go, last season drew almost 2 mln viewers per episode. 4 weeks of filming starting in November, and it's going to air in spring of 2017.

Would that be the workout she uploaded 20 hours ago?

Precisely. Over 1K RT's and 2K likes just after hour. She's doing herself a disservice by not uploading it by herself.

Not being a big twitter user, I guess I am missing something. I see it on her Twitter page, or whatever the hell you call it.

Not being a big twitter user, I guess I am missing something. I see it on her Twitter page, or whatever the hell you call it.
Probably he mean that she posted in twitter only picture + link to that video. And many peoples don't bother click links to watch it, or something.

Probably he mean that she posted in twitter only picture + link to that video. And many peoples don't bother click links to watch it, or something.

Oh, are people really that lame? Holy shit.

The next Superstar thread has been drafted so when this one hits 1000 posts the new one will be ready to go ... <{jojo}>

I don't know Instagram seems more now than twitter, over a 100k views there, plus numeous reposts

Meanwhile

26tPq4q8IyruU1GRa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back