jiujitsu tattoos

As soon as i get my black belt im probably getting either the Renzo Gracie logo or the jiu jitsu japanese letters on my arm or something like that

Just had this done...
IMAG0050.jpg

chris spicer what shirt is that? I like it, where did you get it and can you still get them?

I would like to get a big scarey octopus and or somthing like on that shirt with 2 guys going for submission of some sort, I still can't believe how addictive BJJ is(much like tattoos)

cheers
Brenden

im getting a gracie tattoo when I get my purple belt
a small one too, even if I have to quit in the future (for work) it will still be a good memory!

imma get a tat of Anderson triangling Chael and on the bottom it will say "Aint no sunshine"

just kidding. i think not getting tats is the new expression these days. More guys seem to have them then not these days so its kind of reverse to not get one as a statement ;)

have you ever tried to heal a tattoo while doing jits? especially gi jits? its turrable. just turrable.

chris spicer what shirt is that? I like it, where did you get it and can you still get them?

I would like to get a big scarey octopus and or somthing like on that shirt with 2 guys going for submission of some sort, I still can't believe how addictive BJJ is(much like tattoos)

cheers
Brenden

careful about which artist you go to for something like this. if it's done wrong or with low quality, it might give the wrong impression

Very nice tattoo Chris. Was that just the first sitting? Are you going to add more shading.

No worries, ive seen once recently that was pretty much the same thing.

Im gonna add Arte Suave in script above/around the triangle. And im gonna tie in some other stuff around it.

This was my first tattoo. Go big, or go home.

EDIT: Also, im having patches made, and im gonna put it on the same side of my GIs. Once my blog is up and running ill link it to my ebay account if people like them, they can buy them too. :)

How bad does the ribcage hurt to tattoo on? I've been warned against it, but I keep thinking that is where I really want to get it done...

Along with the collarbone, its the most painful spot.

That said, i have a very high tolerance for pain. If you dont, i wouldnt suggest it, at least not for your first tattoo.

My whole left side of the ribcage is inked. The black work isn't too bad, but when the color go inked i had to quit after two hours. Had to come back for a third session.

these were my first 2 (and only two) I was told the triceps hurts, and it did...

Back