• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jiri's Chin is done

It’s a possibility, but there’s no reason to think that right now. Those shots KO basically everyone. Now maybe you’re saying the long term effects of those shots will ruin his chin and I guess it’s possible, but if Jiri takes some time off I think he’ll be fine.

If you want to use special letters it’s Rakić, not Rakič. Those are different sounding letters.
Must have been a phone error/missclick. Also, being from that part of the world and having a similar surname, I know the difference.
I will edit the error, thanks.

Poatan has just properly adjusted himself into a mma fighter, probably little to do with jiris chin. Hes been knocking top competition out since his glory days, nothing new ;) He was knocking out light heavyweights with one punch while he was still weighing like a middleweight. The guy is just special. Jiris chin is probably just fine in his next fight

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

I would've thought that those Wanderlei beatings would've destroyed Rampage's chin but they didn't.

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif

His chin isn't done, he's just a very weak matchup against Pereira. The guy blocked punches with his face against Rakic. He uses the Homer Simpson defense. It just doesn't work against an elite kickboxer with knockout power.

Back