• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

He's gonna get no less than five years. Then the fun really begins.
More and more it just feels like a witch hunt. And even if it's not, that is the clear message that is being broadcasted to the american people. Trump slept with a hooker and then paid her to shut up, and she took the money and agreed. What are we supposed to think, that he is the only politician who's done something like this? He lied about it? How utterly scandalous! No United States official would ever do such a thing!

And that's why the feigned shock and dismay rings more hollow every day. I don't think there is a person alive who would say that Trump is a good and truthful person. When people ask with incredulity "why would you vote for such a scumbag?" they're missing the point. The point is he wears all of that grime on his sleeve in a way that none of the politicians do. After three beers every single liberal would admit that they roll their eyes whenever someone like Nancy Pelosi even begins to talk about scruples. Or Andrew Cuomo. Or anyone.

Prosecuting him seems like the most obscene overreach. Five years? It's desperate. I mentioned before that I could be wrong about this, but regardless of whether I'm wrong, everyone is thinking this.

Black folks are going in on twitter on Kamala Harris after the BET skit. Many saying, it's time for Trump. I really think if they pivoted and selected a better VP, there still would have been a chance for Dems. But with Biden's mental collapse and Kamala being universally hated, this rodeo is over. The writing was on the wall, they should have either dumped them both, or at least gotten him a VP worth voting for. This Biden only being able to "work" 10-4 story is now blowing up, so this narrative "it was just a bad night" was always bullshit.

Seems like you are equating this to some kind of support for Trump.

Personally I read it as a reflection of a system that has 2 unemployable geriatrics as effectively the only options for running America.

No matter how bad Biden or Trump is, such a system is worse.
Not sure what you thought support for Trump was.

Yeah the Biden campaign is throwing this hard. Barring something big happening, like Biden dropping out in the next 2ish weeks, we are getting another Trump term.

Not a Trump supporter, never voted for him, never will, but Biden lost my second term vote opening thew borders to illegal aliens. I live close to NY and its crazy whats going on there because of Biden.
The type of guy who gets stabbed by an illegal and be like “still not voting trump”

Black folks are going in on twitter on Kamala Harris after the BET skit. Many saying, it's time for Trump. I really think if they pivoted and selected a better VP, there still would have been a chance for Dems. But with Biden's mental collapse and Kamala being universally hated, this rodeo is over. The writing was on the wall, they should have either dumped them both, or at least gotten him a VP worth voting for. This Biden only being able to "work" 10-4 story is now blowing up, so this narrative "it was just a bad night" was always bullshit.
Sorry, but it means nothing.

"Oh, no! Hundreds of Twitter users are mad at KH."

So what?

Damn, new rounds of polling coming out (some including debate timeframe) and Biden is getting crushed like his donepezil gets crushed into his pudding. I know I know "pOLls dOnT MeAN AnYThiNg" this far out...well outside of how unpopular and how shitty the general registered voting public currently sees him

Damn, new rounds of polling coming out (some including debate timeframe) and Biden is getting crushed like his donepezil gets crushed into his pudding. I know I know "pOLls dOnT MeAN AnYThiNg" this far out...well outside of how unpopular and how shitty the general registered voting public currently sees him
Some polling sites are already saying Virginia is now a battleground state.

So what?
WAIT....you think she is popular? WTF? How about the polls? How about the left leaning news folks not pulling any punches about her? It's never just one thing, but when it's many things, facts are facts.

So what?
Oh', it's more than Twitter randos. She's poison. It's why it was so confusing as to why Biden chose her, and not somebody who checked the same boxes, but didn't have Harris' baggage, like Stacie Abrams. She's never been popular, and it's baffling at how at one time she was the Democrats' chosen one...and she could barely scrape 10% in the primaries.

WAIT....you think she is popular? WTF? How about the polls? How about the left leaning news folks not pulling any punches about her? It's never just one thing, but when it's many things, facts are facts.
Where did I say she was popular? Please quote a phrase I typed coming close to that/implying that.

What I'm saying:

1- Let's get one thing out of the way: Harris is almost irrelevant. She hid after the border fiasco and few people noticed.

2- The elections are still far away. When November comes, it's going to be the same as the last elections. Most Democrats will vote against the orange turd, not for the Democrat candidate. There's a huge difference between being unhappy with the party and voting Republican.

3- Twitter trends mean nothing. Never have. Never will. It's a bit like Sherdog. Many sherbros think our opinions matter. They don't. We do not represent the average mma fan just like Twitter users do not represent the average voter.

That being said, I think Trump has a 50-50 chance of winning. We shall see soon enough.

Back