• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jiri reenters the outside world after three days of fasting in a dark room

I am just curious as to why he only did this for 3 days? Why not 5? Why not allow for 15 minutes of light every other day? I mean since we are making up this bullshit as we go…

I am just curious as to why he only did this for 3 days? Why not 5? Why not allow for 15 minutes of light every other day? I mean since we are making up this bullshit as we go…
Originally he was just going to do a day

But then the ancestors from beyond time told him

"But what about BUSHIDO?"

and so then he thought ok THREE DAYS

and the ancestors silence was taken as a nodding assent

Sounds kinda boring, imo.

No internet?
The experience gets really crazy if you work in breathing exercises. I’m talking just as wild as an acid trip. It is pretty cool

Reactions: HHJ
Fat basement dwellers: he should focus on being in the gym in training insead of that samurai BS

Jiri:

images

It’s better than hitting pregnant women with cars like a couple of other former LHW champions

3 days is too extreme.
He'll have lost quite a bit of muscle and YES I know he wants to move to 185lbs but Chris there's ways of doing things properly (and I do kinda love Jiri)

he needs to buzz his whole head like a monk

Jiri should just collaborate with the Czech YouTuber who confronts scammers in Prague.

Back