• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Ilia Topuria Makes Heartfelt Post Thanking HIMSELF For Everything He's Done

Sad that everyone feels the need to play a character and/or act like an obnoxious fuckass because that's what sells to the modern-day hipster MMA fan

Most of them do it for a bit of fun, bro. It's not that serious. Topuria is fucking around here.

I like it much more than the fake humble act practiced by so many other athletes.
I guess in some way I can see how the insecure posturing is cooler than the fake humble act. . . but they're both cringe-inducing imo

This is so bad, it’s good. He’s crossed the line of extreme douchebaggery and wound up unintentionally hilarious and likeable in a Johnny bravo type way.
yeah honestly, we have enough quiet young humble champions. lets just have once oblivious Douchebag champion that we all kinda laugh with/at.

Back