• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jiri reenters the outside world after three days of fasting in a dark room

When I sleep for that long I just end up with a headache

When I sleep for that long I just end up with a headache
58AkG8.gif
!! Same !! Sleeping too long is worse for me than sleeping too little o_O

Dudes not been winning lately and still doesn't get that this dumb pretentious bullshit isn't working. Go the the gym and train MMA ya goof.
<{cruzshake}>

He just knocked out Rakic. His only loss in the UFC is vs Pereira after winning the belt and being on a 14 consecutive win strike. Wtf are you talking about? In sixteen fights, he lost one and it wasn't even his last one.

I swear some of you guys don't even watch this shit.

I once did a meditation retreat for 4 days, no eye contact, no phones or any form of entertainment, no talking to others, and 8+ hours of meditation a day. The focus I had coming out of it was insane, felt like a super power. A lot of Jiri's schtick is woo woo nonsense, but many fighters would benefit from a meditation practice.

He just knocked out Rakic. His only loss in the UFC is vs Pereira after winning the belt and being on a 14 consecutive win strike. Wtf are you talking about? In sixteen fights, he lost one and it wasn't even his last one.

I swear some of you guys don't even watch this shit.
I was being satirical. My bad.

yeah for sure he should def stop winning.

His style is total come forward hostiliy at all times. Defense is not really a part of it. Stop trying to make him into a normal boring fighter.
Yeah it's like people are mad that he's not a meat and potatoes wrestle-boxer that fell off a factory line

Somone has an unconventional defense that they use to have great success, and they want it to change?

You can take People to the wagyu-stakehouse, but they'll still want McDonalds.

Last time I saw him he was beating himself with Poison Ivy to build up a tolerance or something haha. This guy has some weird hobbies. To each their own I guess.

3 days he could have been in the gym, with coaches, practicing not getting punched in the fucking head.

3 days he could have been in the gym, with coaches, practicing not getting punched in the fucking head.

Statistically, that's what everyone that was never a champion in multiple organizations does. Guess his thing works well for him and yours doesn't work for 90% of fighters. ;)

Damn fam I rmmbr my yute from Up Top him did 18mos bro was ok but I visit mans after him do few days in solitary affa him got caught scrappin' over a spliff bro never di same start Saiyan weird ting like Jesus talk to him in him dreams, devil made him rob di liquor store, Aspinall hit hard af ting like dat glad Jiri made it out ok but bro rly shouldn't do dat just my opinion brain health important in di scrap game 💯🦌

100% it was basically him and Vader fighting to the death and then Vader turns out to be him. His training to be Sithlord has commenced.

Back