Jiri Prochazka beats Vadim Nemkov easily

That would be the smart thing to do, though.

Certainly, I suspect he might be a bit cagey but if Rumble starts getting aggressive he'll try to take him down.

Against Bader and Davis that aspect of his game is obviously much harder to work but he is I think arguebly the most dangerous grappler at the top of LHW today.

Certainly, I suspect he might be a bit cagey but if Rumble starts getting aggressive he'll try to take him down.

Against Bader and Davis that aspect of his game is obviously much harder to work but he is I think arguebly the most dangerous grappler at the top of LHW today.

Jailton Junior is the most dangerous LHW grappler imo.

Jailton Junior is the most dangerous LHW grappler imo.
Considering that Nemkov and Rakic are primarily strikers they have pretty good or even great grappling. Of course, Bader and Corey have elite wrestling, too, and proven against the elite. Im not mentioning Davis because he doesnt use his wrestling.

Yes, Nemkov will possibly wrestle Rumble rather than trade with him. Which is the smart thing to do, nobody at LHW should attemp to trade with Rumble; its just not a smart decision. I cant think of a more devastating power puncher than Rumble in the history of LHW, perhaps only Chuck.

LMAOOOO c'mon now hes a good grappler but his strength of schedule is so incredibly shitty its ludicrous to suggest that

I'm just going off what I see when I watch the dude.

Vadim Nemkov is the best LHW in the world.

Nemkov seems to be roughly as tall as Davis, who is also billed as 6’2’’:

thumbnail_image002.0.jpg

As well as Bader (also 6’2’’):
ryan-bader-vadim-nemkov-bellator-244-weigh-ins1.jpg
Dude, Bader is just listed 6"2 where you got the prof he is really 6"2?

Here is pic with 6"3 Jiri Prochazka who is true 6"3, he is a bit shorter than 6"4 Reyes
Nemkov is 5"11

I didnt mean LHW overall but at the top of LHW, basically the most dangerous sub grappler of anyone who is rounded enough to get close to the top.

I think Jailton ticks that box too, he's on the Contender Series later in the year. He's got to fight Nasrudin Nasrudinov though, which is a bit annoying as they're both good enough to be ranked in the UFC imo.

I'm one of jiri's biggest supporters but I'll wait and see how nemkov goes through tourny. I've been saying it for awhile now - ( in no particular order)- jiri,jan and nemkov are separated from rest of 205 pack.
Rumble is 37 now but he " appears " to be in great shape.
I mean UFC & Bellator will have 2 highly anticipated fights at 205. Jan v Jiri ...and nemkov v rumble.

Dude, Bader is just listed 6"2 where you got the prof he is really 6"2?

Here is pic with 6"3 Jiri Prochazka who is true 6"3, he is a bit shorter than 6"4 Reyes
Nemkov is 5"11

You’re just trolling.

I think Jailton ticks that box too, he's on the Contender Series later in the year. He's got to fight Nasrudin Nasrudinov though, which is a bit annoying as they're both good enough to be ranked in the UFC imo.
I don't understand why they're putting guys like that in the contender series. Same with Khizriev, Askhabov

I don't understand why they're putting guys like that in the contender series. Same with Khizriev, Askhabov

Not sure, the contender series this year looks insane. There's loads of fighters who are better than a lot of fighters already on the roster.

Guys you are absolutely delusional if you think Nemkov wins.
In first fight he got beat up and surrender after gassing out.
Jiri dropped him in first minute and his only chance to stay in the fight was hold Jiri on the ground which he couldn´t do without spending 100% of energy. He would get KTFO next round and he knows it.
They both improved, but Nemkov is no match for Prochazka in stand up, Prochazka improved his takedown deffence and in octagon its easy kill for Jiri. More space to move, using the reach adventage.
Jiri Prochazka murders Nemkov in 1st round.

Back