Jiri Prochazka beats Vadim Nemkov easily

upload_2021-5-6_14-40-26.png
Jiri broke Nemkov will with this head stomp.

Guys you are absolutely delusional if you think Nemkov wins.
In first fight he got beat up and surrender after gassing out.
Jiri dropped him in first minute and his only chance to stay in the fight was hold Jiri on the ground which he couldn´t do without spending 100% of energy. He would get KTFO next round and he knows it.
They both improved, but Nemkov is no match for Prochazka in stand up, Prochazka improved his takedown deffence and in octagon its easy kill for Jiri. More space to move, using the reach adventage.
Jiri Prochazka murders Nemkov in 1st round.

Nobody gives a fuck. Stop trolling.

I don´t get the trolling here?
Are you Nemkov fanboy?

No, they're not going to fight so there's no point banging on about it as there's no way of being proven right or wrong.

Karlos Vemola smashes them both on the same night anyway.

No, they're not going to fight so there's no point banging on about it as there's no way of being proven right or wrong.

Karlos Vemola smashes them both on the same night anyway.
Karlos Vemola is ducking Ragozin at the moment, RCC said they will let him fight in Oktagon without any requirements, Vemola + Novotny are thinking about next excuses atm.
Did you make agreement with @Tokoloko or something? Everyone in czech knows what´s going on.
We understand that why they do it, for money to fool paying fans, but everyone who knows that hates them for that and now he will have to fight Ragozin if he wants to keep his name.

He already beat him up..
Not mentioning that he is around 5"11, thats short for LHW nowadays + he competes in Bellator free PEDS policy.
I always find it amusing how people shit on Bellator's PED policy when you have incredible hulk looking wo"men" like Carnelossi passing USADA tests in UFC while covered in bacne...

Mmaroids2.jpg

I always find it amusing how people shit on Bellator's PED policy when you have incredible hulk looking wo"men" like Carnelossi passing USADA tests in UFC while covered in bacne...

Mmaroids2.jpg
I´m not saying they are completely clean in UFC, but its obviously 10 times harder to juice up in UFC than in Bellator, because if it wasn´t, then Jones/Overeem and others wouldn´t get caught and later on fought like a shadows of former themselves.

Nemkov with only 5 fights was better even back then than Jiri with 20+ fights, he just gassed because he had a shitty gas tank. He fixed that hole in his game recently and is now complete. Jiri on the other hand still has the same holes in his game. He even admitted that he got KO'd by Reyes in his last one. He can be wrestlefucked too.

Nemkov would literally destroy him standing or on the ground. He's the better MMA fighter in 2021

Nothing wrong with TS’s post at all.

nemkov is actually a midget and ufc has the best drug & medical testing in the world which is why Jones (PEDs) and Romero (medical) always got sanctioned to fight in ufc!
Also if nemkov being the tiny Manlet he is as per TS is actually beating those giant roid heads in bellator it unfortunately makes Nemkov look better.

Nemkov is a legit top 10 LHW but why are some of you pretending he’s the best? Davis and Bader are good wins but these guys are lower top 10 fighters. I still have Jones/DC/Rumble a step or two ahead the rest of LHWs and we are left with the b league. LHW is in a very poor state right now but MAYBE Jiri will show that he is elite but right now I just see him as a top 5 LHW but wouldn’t fair well against the former elite LHWs.

Nemkov has improved more since the first fight which only makes sense as Nemkov wasn't very experienced the first time they fought and Jiri was. Nemkov's wrestling is among the very best at LHW as is his striking and Jiri is wild on the feet and doesn't have strong TDD. I have Nemkov winning that fight 7 out of 10 times.

Back