Media !!! Jiri Prochazka Accuses Alex Poatan Peireira Of Using VooDooJuJu/Obeah/Black Magic On Ariel Helwani Show!!!

I love Jiri and think that the sport is better with more accusations of black magic, time travel, remote viewing camp spying and the like
"oh my gawd he thinks hes a samurai REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

could you imagine the shit Jiri would wear if he wasnt forced to wear the Venum bullshit

Scandalous.

I love Jiri and think that the sport is better with more accusations of black magic, time travel, remote viewing camp spying and the like
Martial Artists always say that they have the power of god on their side.I'd argue there is an equal amount of proof in both. But fans seems to be losing their minds over this only......

"oh my gawd he thinks hes a samurai REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

could you imagine the shit Jiri would wear if he wasnt forced to wear the Venum bullshit

Scandalous.
right, he's silly. he's not hurting anyone, he is not going on random sociopolitical tangents or telling anybodyelse how to live their lives.....he's just being himself and people have an issue with it....which I will never understand

Martial Artists always say that they have the power of god on their side.I'd argue there is an equal amount of proof in both. But fans seems to be losing their minds over this only......
ahh you get the random tuff atheists who go

"Why would you thank your god and why would they help you beat another man unconcious, what kind of a god is that?"
and then they
:: put on black shades, folds arms and wonders why he was born a wolf in a world of sheeple ::

ahh you get the random tuff atheists who go

"Why would you thank your god and why would they help you beat another man unconcious, what kind of a god is that?"
and then they
:: put on black shades, folds arms and wonders why he was born a wolf in a world of sheeple ::
Man I'm glad that the furthest I was was only agnostic when I was younger. Fedora wearers are the worst.
PERFECT for this thread
Funniest part is the Chase wrote the scene as the guy being an actual medium lmao
"Poison Ivy? He wants to know if it still itches."
b588bfd2-23bf-4730-9d97-757204e3021f_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ
One man's Religion -- is another man's Black Magic.

Plus, Jiri running around with his Samurai ponytail trying to channel mystical powers.

Shut up and fight...

And the forum melts down after misinterpreting a quote...

Psychology and mind games can have a massive effect on a fighter's confidence.

Does anyone remember the time that Fedor's manager claimed that Bigfoot Silva brought a shaman into the crowd during their fight?

That could be quite shocking for a Russian Orthodox Christian who understands little about traditional Brazilian culture...

I've seen voodoo dolls used between neighbours here in Australia and was quite shocked at the time, but after working with one of those neighbours I soon came to understand (they were not good people and therefore) why the other neighbour resorted to that tactic

On the contrario for Russian , shaman are something not that exotic . A lot of Russian know and are searching about shamanic ritual from Siberian people like the Buryat and tuvans who are renown in using those type of pratices . The Ancient Minister of Defense Shoigu was half tuvan and was often the target of rumor saying he went regularly in Tuva to do Shaman Ritual

Buryat Shaman picture : 1719351399044.png

Fam Poatan need fi be careful black magic ain't no joke 💯🦌 my yute Big Mac saw a shaman him say to Mac "fam if u do dis ting u finna have di best handz but at a cost my guy" iono what di cost is but Mac hittin dem white linez instead of scrappin' n get di 30-0 record 🐐💩 maybe Poatan on di bottle again hope ting get better fi him ain't a good habit imo 🙏☝️

Last edited:
Some Jimi Hendrix music on the subject.​

His witchcraft didn't work against Izzy

israel-adesanya-alex-pereira.gif
3/4 ain't bad when you are messing with the dangerous spirits. They do eventually collect their due.
That's ignoring him beating Jan(who beat Izzy) taking the LHW title(Izzy failed to do the same ) and defending it.

Pereira is effectively 6-1 against Izzy career wise, but I guess after so many tries he has to get some sort of win.

Guys... i found the shaman Alex uses...

Sneaky bastard.. it was him alll along..
GGaGYZSWgAANEXl.jpg:large

On the contrario for Russian , shaman are something not that exotic . A lot of Russian know and are searching about shamanic ritual from Siberian people like the Buryat and tuvans who are renown in using those type of pratices . The Ancient Minister of Defense Shoigu was half tuvan and was often the target of rumor saying he went regularly in Tuva to do Shaman Ritual

Buryat Shaman picture : View attachment 1049763
Nice find

Thanks for the response

Back