Jimi Manuwa Reporting Live from The Logan Paul vs KSI Fight

They weighed in as Cruiserweights.

Can't believe that I watched this nonsense.

I need to see a therapist.

it was a much better fight than mayweather vs mcgregor. neither guy gassed out

Yeah, it was definitely one of those examples of feminism gone wrong. The people who put it on obviously thought that a freak woman like her could easily beat up a fat, out of shape, totally untrained middle aged man. But he ended up beating the absolute crap out of her lol.

Haha. Yeah it definetly backfired and was kind of amusing in a fucked up way.

"Chyna will teach Joey a lesson for his abusive ways" then he ends up battering her on national TV, lol. Opps.

They could learn from MMA the sport of kings

giphy.gif

Bellator is a joke.

Those two 2 dudes at least had a fighting background..... A bit different. If you are looking to justify watching that trash that’s your issue.

Not really. People like to watch fights, but they want to watch fights between people they've heard of. You can't be excited about a fight if you don't know who the competitors are, regardless of their level.

There's just so mush poor promotion in combat sports, it's unreal.

You can say what you want, but you have to respect youtube celebrities to actually go outside their comfort zone, to actually step in the ring. Major respect.

Not only would Paul sell more, he would probably smash punk in a fight. Punk is so god damn unathletic. Even after legit training for a few years he looked worse then most amateurs in my gym.

even my sister would beat the living shit out of punk lmao

Back