Jimi Manuwa Reporting Live from The Logan Paul vs KSI Fight

lindsay-lohan-gif-11.gif

<{Joewithit}>

Damn he must be earning more commentating the circus on twitter than he does fighting......UFC pay is garbage.

Jimi Manuwa is the only name here that I have even heard of. And he isn't fighting.

Hot.
This thread makes me wish I was watching the boxing event

Prime Lindsay Lohan is probably my favourite woman ever. I remember watching one of her movies with my ex and thinking fuuuuck. Smashed the ex while thinking of her on more than one occasion. Fuck it. Why not? A boy can dream.

Both of these guys would ko half the UFC roster

So basically nobodies and there is no reason to watch.
They sold out the venue and it's reported at over 750k buys, prob more by now.

I have seen Logan Paul in the gym awhile back, the kid has so-so skills for his experience level, his wrestling is def above avg. But then again, I believe he was a HS State Champ, or a State Qualifier, in Ohio in Wrestling, so I guess the Wrestling skill set is to be expected. He and his brother have been hiring Pro Boxers such as Mosely, Judah, and a few others, to help them prep for this event.

I believe KSI has been training RVCA and Wild Card, to what extent though, I have no idea. He has also got some rounds in at Mayweather's gym, and has done some MMA grappling with Bisping. I don't know what his skill set levels are at though.

I am 40, and still think it's crazy that YouTube and social media literally can make someone a "celebrity", but I bet if the UFC had put Logan Paul on a card, instead of CM Punk, the card would have did above avg ppv numbers for the UFC.

Back